What Are Elden Ring Runes
Runes are the main form of currency in Elden Ring. In the previous Souls series, these in-game currencies were called Souls. Runes in Elden Ring act as the XP and purchase currency at vendors within The Lands Between.
Unlike in other games, if you die, you will lose your runes, and you have to retrieve them from the place where you died before dying again. Otherwise, they will be gone forever.
Runes are the basis for players to attack in the Elden Ring, and they are significant for your survival and progress in the game, so you should always try to collect as many as possible and spend them wisely.
Elden Ring Runes Delivery Method
This trading method needs to get into Multiplayer Mode.
Here is how Multiplayer Mode works:
We will designate a place to meet in the game and also a Multiplayer password.
Please set the Multiplayer password and place a summon sign by Duelist's Furled Finger(recommended) or Tarnished's Furled Finger. Using Duelist's Furled Finger to summon can prevent other players from invading (How to Get Duelist's Furled Finger). You will be invited to our world. We will drop the Runes you ordered on the ground.
Note: Due to game mechanics, players can only drop up to 8 Golden Runes or other Runes. When the ninth one is dropped, the first one will be gone.
Elden Ring Runes/Items Delivery Time
Most orders are delivered very quickly and can be completed within 5-30 mins.
These situations may delay your delivery:
You didn’t place a summon sign. Or you did that, due to network issue, we can't see your sign.
If you buy "strengthen" weapons or buy multiples of the same item, it will take a longer time.
How to Buy Elden Ring Runes/Items on MmoGah
There Are Two Places to Place Your Orders:
1. At the top-left corner of our homepage. Click "Items", select Elden Ring Items, or input "elden" in the search box, then click "Elden Ring Items", or you can select " Elden Ring" directly according to the first letter.
2. At the top navigation bar of our home page. Input "elden" in the search box, then select "Elden Ring" to place an order, or click "view all games", then choose "Elden Ring" in alphabetical order.
After You Choose a Place, Follow These Steps to Buy Runes/Items in Elden Ring:
1. Please sign up /log in to your mmogah account, and you can get a member discount (1%-3%) on your order.
2. Select a Platform (PS4/PC/Xbox), then choose "Runes or Items" to place your order.
Buy Elden Ring runes: input the number of runes you want to purchase(PS/PC minimum order quantity is 10), and then click "Buy Now" or Shopping Cart.
Buy Elden Ring items: input the item name, then search for it or select the item(s) you want from the category. Choose the number(s) of the item(s) you want to buy, and then click "Buy Now" or Shopping Cart.
3. Fill in the player information, which can differ depending on the platform you are playing on:
PC: Character Name
PS4/PS5: PSN ID and Character Name
Xbox One/Series X|S: Xbox Gamer Tag and Character Name
4. Select your payment method and pay it. After that, leave the rest to us; we will take care of everything.
How to Receive Elden Ring Runes/Items Fast and Easily
Face-to-Face Trade Method
1. Go to the Church of Elleh. Please leave your sign in an open area, not in a haystack or corner!
2. Input the Multiplayer Password that shows on your payment complete page or in the email that we send to you before delivery.
3. Use the Duelist's Furled Finger (recommended) or Tarnished's Furled Finger to place a summon sign on the ground. Click to check how to get Duelist's Furled Finger.
4. Pick up Elden Ring runes or items we dropped in our world after an invitation.
Please Note: When the rune's number reaches the limit of your inventory, the exceeding ones will go to your Sort Chest automatically.