News & Guides
Lost Ark News & Guides
- Lost Ark: Biggest Update for New PlayersWe got our patch notes for the update about Lost Ark Reaper's release on November 16. This update is very beginner friendly because many new changes in this patch notes can help new players start Lost Ark and get to the end game faster than before. So I highlight some of the most important ones and state the reasons why they are big for newbies.
- Lost Ark Endgame Guide: Best Things to Do After Getting Level 50Getting to the endgame of The Lost Ark is a job that requires a lot of time and may quickly become daunting. You will unlock many features along the way, but the vast majority will become available at the very end. When you reach level 50, your experience will be completely different. Therefore, it is essential to know what you should prioritize.
- The Ultimate Velganos Raid Guide in Lost ArkVelganos is possibly Lost Ark's most difficult Guardian Raid at the time of this writing. This would make sense, given that he is also the last Guardian in Raid Level 5 and was the final Guardian Raid that was accessible when Lost Ark was launched in the Western Hemisphere.
- Lost Ark Beginner's Guide: Why Do You Need Low-Level AltsAlts are the essential factors for your Lost Ark journey. Most players normally park their Alts at 1415 to 1445 when the legion raid starts. But reaching that high level is quite tough for most beginners because they don't have that many materials and Lost Ark gold to make parking Alts!
- Top Foraging Locations in Lost ArkAs a role-playing release focusing mainly on the player-vs-environment (PVE) process and world exploration, along with raids, dungeons, and PVP elements, the game always beckons new RPG fans to its fold. Yet, many of them quickly get confused by the process of Lost Ark foraging and its numerous nuances.
- Lost Ark Machinist Class: Everything You Need to KnowAccording to the newest official news, the Machinist Advanced Class will be added to Lost Ark on September 28. The Machinist will be the fifth Gunner Advanced Class, and the other four classes are Deadeye, Gunslinger, Artillerist, and Sharpshooter. Before the Machinist is released, finding out if it is right for you is very important.