News & Guides
Lost Ark News & Guides
- Lost Ark Level 7 Guardian Raids Guide: SonavelSonavel is a powerful dragon-like creature that can manipulate the weather and unleash devastating attacks. He is the first Raid Level 7 Guardian, requiring an Item Level of 1580 or higher to enter. He drops Tier 3 Accessories, Bracelets, Ability Stones, Upgrade Materials, and rare items such as Engraving Books and a Legendary Galewind rune.
- A Quick Guide of Abyss Dungeon – Kayangel in Lost ArkWelcome to the Abyssal Raid quick guide series featuring Kayangel. We curated this article to help players quickly understand his biggest mechanic.Kayangel is the new Abyssal Dungeon introduced in Elgacia, which has fewer mechanics than Legion Raids. It has two modes: Normal Mode: 1540+ and Hard Mode: 1850+.
- Lost Ark – A Comprehensive Artist Gear Progression GuideYou've probably seen a few simple guides for artists in Lost Ark, but you might look for a more comprehensive list of paths to prepare your Artist for Brel Hard. So we put together advanced player's advices from Reddit. Hope it will help you.
- Lost Ark - What is Different in Brelshaza Hard Mode Gate 5Brelshaza is the Commander of the Phantom Legion, which is not easy for players to defeat in hard model. Many players were asked about the hard guide of it, so for your comfortable Lost Ark Life, we will go over the difference between the normal and hard model of Brelshaza in this guide.
- Lost Ark: Brelshaza Legion Raid Gate 6 GuideBefore starting gate 6, you need to prepare some battle items: Time Stop Potion, Whirlwind or Dark Grenade, and Swiftness Robe or Marching Flag. Time Stop is needed since you can die from the field. Classes that have low stagger are recommended to hold Whirlwind Grenade.
- The Ultimate Velganos Raid Guide in Lost ArkVelganos is possibly Lost Ark's most difficult Guardian Raid at the time of this writing. This would make sense, given that he is also the last Guardian in Raid Level 5 and was the final Guardian Raid that was accessible when Lost Ark was launched in the Western Hemisphere.
- How to Clear Vykas Phase 1 – Lost Ark Legion Raid GuideAfter the release of Valtan, the upcoming June update in Lost Ark Western version will introduce the second Legion Raid – Vykas, which also requires teamwork, unlike the single-player dungeon Thronespire that is also coming in June. Vykas has three phases and we will talk about the first phase today.
- How to Clear Valtan Phase 2 – Lost Ark Legion Raid GuideValtan is a tier 3 Legion raid in Lost Ark May update. It has two phases which drop tier 3 Accessories, Ability Stones, and so on. As with phase 1, after clearing the phase 2 dungeon, you can pay in-game gold in lost ark to get additional rewards. Today, Fox will bring us a guide to clearing phase 2. Now let’s get into it.