The Drowning Deeps Heroic dungeon awaits you in the next Blade and Soul update arriving February 7. Get a first look at this alluring grotto, and the treasures that lay within.
The Drowning Deeps
· 6-member Heroic Dungeon
· Available in Normal and Hard Mode
· Recommended for Level 55 – HM 16
· Players will need to have finished Act 8, Chapter 20: Restorations
MmoGah is the NO.1 provider of Blade and Soul Gold. With over 11 years of expertise in countless games, we have served thousands of happy gamers. When you buy BNS Gold from MmoGah.com, each order is backed by our professional network of gamers and representatives. We offer secure and safe delivery method for your gold. Our representatives are ready to support you 24/7, 365 days via LiveChat, Email, SMS, SKYPE and social media. What are you waiting for? Place your order now, you can get up to 15% off your purchase!
A tentacled sea monster – Numok has laid claim to the Drowning Deeps and waters off the Amethyst Shore. You will be sent by Yurido Researcher Ryuka to find the Mysteries of the Deeps and stop Numok’s sinister song. But before you reach him, you will be challenged by scores of Yutay as well as two notably powerful henchmen.
Groups who enter and complete the challenges that lay within will surely emerge with new and extraordinary treasures. Here’s a look at a few:
· Awakened Numok Earring
· Awakened Numok Bracelet
· Numok Weapon
· Numok Soul Shield
· Hellion Belt (upgrades to Legendary Skybreaker Belt)
· Silver Scale Fragment/Silver Scale (used for breakthroughs on Skybreaker Belt)
· Blood Pearl (used to upgrade Storm Dragon/Exalted Weapon)
· Sea Glass (used to upgrade Storm Dragon/Exalted Weapon)
· Demon Slayer Costume
Dive into the Drowning Deeps and slay the sea monster Numok this February 7, when Blade & Soul: Call of the Deep goes live! Stay tuned for more latest Blade and Soul news as we lead up to the launch day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: