Warden’s Fury update arrives on September 12. With the update, some of the item and systems changes are coming to Blade and Soul. The new dungeon—The Shadowmoor—will arrive with this update as well as the Merchant of Wonders. Be sure to check out the Crafting updates section as there is a new item you’ll need to unlock this.
Be sure to check out the Crafting Updates section below as there’s a new item you’ll need to unlock this.
· You can now increase your Windwalk Stamina to 40,000.
The Shadowmoor and the Merchant of Wonders are arriving with this update.
· All four encounters in Nightfall Sanctuary will be receiving a reduction in difficulty. You will see more details will be released in the patch notes posted the day before an update goes live.
· The new dungeon arriving with Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury—The Shadowmoor—will also have a chance to spawn the Merchant of Wonders on Hard Mode.
· The team is balancing how often the Merchant of Wonders appears now that he is available from an additional dungeon.
Some of the older crafting recipes will be cleaned up, and the BnS team will also be balancing costs for others, as well as adding a new one that relates to the increase in the Windwalk stamina cap.
· The following crafting recipes are being removed:
· Pentagonal Diamond Pouch
· Hexagonal Diamond Pouch
· Sealed Raven Soul Shield Engraving
· Sealed Whirlwind Soul Shield Engraving
· The following crafting recipes are having their costs reduced to align with the Hongmoon Gem cost reduction (more information available in the Gems section of this article):
· Heptagonal Diamond Pouch
· Octagonal Diamond Pouch
· Gilded Triangular Diamond Pouch
· The following crafting recipe is being added to Soul Wardens:
· Chi Flux Stone (Windwalk item)
There are quite a few itemization changes going into this update, including Legendary weapon upgrade cost reductions. The changes are pretty varied so the team will just let the patch notes speak for themselves. If you have any discussions or questions you’d like to start on any changes (not just itemization ones), feel free to do so on the official Blade & Soul forums.
· All PvE Legendary Weapons will have their upgrade costs reduced, as well as PvP Galaxy weapon Stages 1–12 and Ascendant weapon Stages 1–9. Please refer to this Google Sheet for both (note that PvE and PvP are available as separate tabs in the document).
· Storm Dragon/Exalted Weapon Stages 7–9 will become available.
· Destiny Ring, Immortality Earring, and Oath Necklace acquired after the update no longer have Stages and cannot be upgraded.
· Immortality Earring is now only available from Celestial Basin Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin and Dragon Trade Union NPC Junsorei.
· Shadowmoor Ring is now available from The Shadowmoor which can be upgraded to Wrathbringer Ring or Myth Ring.
· Hellion Belt can now be upgraded to Horizon Belt – Stage 10 with Shadowmoor Belt from The Shadowmoor.
· Skybreaker Belt – Stage 1 to 10 now also provides 250/350/450/600 Critical Defense.
· Starbreaker Bracelet and Divinity Bracelet – Stage 1 to 10 now provide increased amounts of Additional Damage, Critical, and Critical Damage.
· True Hongmoon Heart can now be upgraded to True Virtuous Heart
· Reduced the cost and achievement requirements needed to purchase Raven Soul Shield Chest and Fallen Soul Shield Chest from NPCs and the Premium Membership tab of Dragon Express.
· The amount of Bravery required to purchase Hongmoon Secret Technique items from both the Zen Bean Trader NPC and Battleground Trader NPC has been reduced.
· Warlocks can exchange their Aransu Mystic Badge and Dynasty Mystic Badge (including Awakened versions) for new versions of either Mystic Badge on the Exchange Tab at Dragon Trade Union NPC Junsorei.
· Dragon Express NPC Suh Seyun at Dasari Gardens Trading Post now sells the updated version of Aransu Mystic Badge and Dynasty Mystic Badge.
· The following items purchased from Celestial Peach Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin no longer require keys to open and have been renamed as regular Weapon Chests:
· Locked Gunwon Weapon -> Gunwon Weapon Chest
· Locked Xanos Weapon -> Xanos Weapon Chest
· Locked Ujara Weapon -> Ujara Weapon Chest
· Locked Syrok Weapon -> Syrok Weapon Chest
· Celestial Heart is no longer available and can now be exchanged via the Antiques window for Stormbringer Heart which provides the same stats and costs the same to upgrade to Hongmoon Heart – Stage 1. Stormbringer Heart is now available as a reward from Act 9 of the story quest as well as from Celestial Peach Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin.
· Bruiser Charms no longer provide any stats and are no longer available. They can be exchanged via the Antiques window for 2 Dokkaebi Soju.
There are a large number of gem changes being made in the update. Overall the focus is on updating the Hongmoon Gem costs, value, and power, as well as some quality of life changes, and some brand new gems to round things out.
· The amount of Hongmoon Gem Powder and/or Hongmoon Gem Fragment to transmute Hongmoon Gems has been significantly decreased (the Blade and Soul gold costs are unchanged):
· The following gems can now be exchanged via the Antiques menu for various amounts of Hongmoon Gem Powder and updated versions (stats are unchanged):
· The following gems can now be exchanged via the Antiques menu for 128 Hongmoon Gem Powder and updated versions with additional stats (other existing stats and effects are unchanged):
· New Hongmoon Gems now salvage for reduced amounts of Hongmoon Gem Powder (to match the reduced cost to create them):
· You can now combine two different Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems (Ruby, Sapphire, Citrine, Amethyst, Peridot, and Emerald) with 50 Hongmoon Gem Fragment, 12 Hongmoon Gem Powder and 40 BnS gold to create Dyad Gilded Gems.
· Dyad Gilded Gems can be salvaged to receive 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragment, 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder, and the two Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems used to create it.
· Dyad Gilded Gems count as their own unique gem types. For example, you cannot equip two Ruby-Sapphires but you can equip a Ruby-Sapphire, Ruby, and Sapphire at the same time.
· The following items are now Bound to Account, allowing you to trade them between your own characters:
· Hongmoon Energy – Stage 1 to 10
· Hongmoon Pet Aura – Stage 1 to 10
· Hive Queen’s Heart
· Hive Queen’s Wings
· Hive Queen’s Rancor
· Hive Queen’s Barb
· Hive Queen’s Husk
· Silver Scale
· Silver Scale Fragment
· Blood Pearl
· Sea Glass
· Existing Garnet Gems are having their stats updated:
· New PvP Dueler Garnet Gems are now available. You can purchase the Hexagonal Dueler Garnet from the Battleground Trader NPC for 10,000 Battle Point and 10 Dragon Forge Fragment.
New Legendary Accessory Set Effects
Collect the set and you could benefit from some new Legendary accessory stats!
· Dragon King’s Energy
· Added 3-piece Set Effect to Dragon Kings Energy: PvP Attack Power +10, Health Regen During Combat +800
· Ancestral Blessing
· Subjugator Bracelet and Starfire Gloves are now part of the Ancestral Blessing set.
· Added 4-piece Set Effect to Ancestral Blessing: Critical Defense +500, PvP Defense +1000
· Added 5-piece Set Effect to Ancestral Blessing: PvP Attack Power +20, HP +20,000
· Summit’s Call
· Horizon Belt, Dragon Bracelet, Tiger Bracelet, and King Gloves are now part of the Summit’s Call set.
· The following items in the Summit’s Call Set now provide additional stats at all stages:
· Inheritor’s Ring, Apex Earring, Elevation Necklace: Attack Power +3, Critical Damage +350
· 2-piece Set Effect for Summit’s Call has been changed from Attack Power +15, Critical Damage +1,200 to Attack Power +5, Critical Damage +150
· Added 3-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Boss Attack Power+5, Critical Damage +150
· Added 4-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Attack Power +5, Elemental Damage +100
· Added 5-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Boss Attack Power +5, Elemental Damage +100
· Imperial Will
· Myth Ring, Starbreaker Bracelet, and Divinity Bracelet are now part of the new Imperial Will set. More accessories will be introduced later.
· Imperial Oath
· Wrathbringer Ring is now part of the new Imperial Oath set. More accessories will be introduced later.
Keep checking back for more BnS news and guides on MmoGah. If you want to earn Blade and Soul gold in the game, we have a BnS gold making guide for you get some gold without spending money.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How to Avoid Getting Banned for Buying Blade and Soul Gold