The new Warden class arrives on September 12 with the Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury update. The Warden allows you to play as both a noble protector, shielding your fellow warriors from enemy attacks, as well as a deadly and reckless sword bearer, unleashing your fury to deal massive amounts of damage to any who stand in your way. In addition to the new Warden class, the update also brings Act 9 of the main story, and a new dungeon—The Shadowmoor. Stay tuned to the BnS news page on MmoGah for more about the new features, stories, and systems coming in Warden’s Fury as we near its September 12 release.
Prepare for the release of Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury and give yourself a reminder to log in on September 12 by registering your NC account, and enjoy the variety of free items that will help you on your journey of vengeance.
Register for the Wandering Swordsman Pack
The Wandering Swordsman Pack includes the following items:
· Untold Fury Costume
·Heroically charge into the chaos of battle with the Untold Fury Costume.
· Untold Fury Hair
· Put a bit of wild style into your cut with the Untold Fury Hair.
· Endless Fury Illusion Weapon Chest
· Complete the look and get a golden glow with the Endless Fury Illusion Weapon Chest.
· Fleeting Fury Pet Aura—Stage 1
· Get a head start on the Warden’s Fury event with the Fleeting Fury Pet Aura. Requires level 50 to equip.
· Fleeting Fury Soul—Stage 1
· Grab additional rewards during the Warden’s Fury event with the Fleeting Fury Soul. Requires level 50 to equip.
· Special Hongmoon XP Charm
· Transcend your character’s limits with the Special Hongmoon XP Charm. Requires Level 55 HM 1–24 to use.
On September 12, these items can be claimed and used by your new Warden character or any other character on your account. And don't fret if you're missing room in your character list, Blade and Soul will be giving away one free Character Slot Voucher per account in the Hongmoon Store for a limited time.
If your account was created before 10 AM PDT, August 21, and has at least one level 10 character on it, click here to head to the update page to register up for your Wandering Swordsman Pack!
In addition to the Warden registration, everyone that is opted in to receive Blade & Soul newsletters by September 12 will receive 7 days of Premium Membership and 3 Upgrade Emblem's for an in-game event (more details soon). You can check your account’s Email Preferences by logging into your NC Account settings. If you're already opted in to receive Blade & Soul newsletters you don't need to take any additional action to receive these free goodies!
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?