To celebrate the launch of Competitive Proving Grounds Season 1 in March, Lost Ark launched a new Twitch Drop, unicorn mounts. MmoGah will explain how to get this mount in this guide.
Before heading deeper into the article, I want to share a Lost Ark gold seller who has over fifteen years' service experience, MmoGah, with you. If you are looking for a site to buy Lost Ark gold, MmoGah should be your first choice.
This drop will give unicorn mounts in four different colors. Select mindfully because it can only be selected one time. In addition to this, the drop also contains 1000 amethyst shards.
To obtain the drop, you have to follow these steps to link your Twitch and Steam accounts.
1. Sign in your Twitch: visit Lost Ark's official website, and then log in to your Twitch. If you don't have a Twitch, you need to register one.
2. Link accounts: sign in your steam account.
3. Activate the drop.
Once you finish the above steps, the drop will be sent directly to your account in the game. You can claim it in the following ways.
1. Click the box at the top left corner of your screen. You will see your mount and then click claim.
2. Click "I" to open your Inventory. Right-click on the Unicorn mount to see the menu and select one color you like.
3. The mount will be in your Inventory. You can use it.
In addition, you can also visit our Lost Ark news page to learn about more Lost Ark guides, including Lost Ark skills Runes or Mokoko Seeds, and so on.