Relic weapons are considered some of the most powerful weapons in Final Fantasy XIV. They are highly sought after by players looking to maximize their combat potential. In addition to their raw power, they are also often visually stunning, featuring unique designs and special effects that make them stand out from other weapons in the game. Here's how to get the latest Manderville Relic Weapons in the Endwalker Expansion.
Are you tired of spending hours trying to earn enough Gil in Final Fantasy XIV? Us MmoGah offers the best prices for the safe and fast delivery of FFXIV Gil online, so you can spend less time grinding and more time enjoying the game.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to craft the newest Manderville weapons if you just started playing the game. There are some requirements in order to unlock access to Manderville weapons. The primary requirement is completing all of the Manderville side quests.
The following is a list of all the Manderville quests in each Expansion:
And getting these quests completed isn't easy either. You must have completed the base main scenario quest from the relevant expansions to unlock the Manderville quests.
The initial step to getting the Manderville Weapon is to, of course, switch to the class you want the weapon for. Once you've done that and met all the requirements mentioned above, you can go ahead and unlock the get the base of the relic weapon.
Follow the following steps to do so:
1. Accept the "Make It a Manderville" quest by talking to the House Manderville Manservant at Radz-at-Han. The quest objective will be to obtain three Manderium Meteorites.
2. Head over to Jubrunnah near the main Aetheryte at Radz-at-Han.
3. Exchange Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy for 3 Manderium Meteorites. (Each Manderium Meteorite costs 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.)
4. Turn in the Manderium Meteorites to the legendary blacksmith, Gerolt, to get the relic weapon for your chosen class.
You can now get the base of the Manderville relic weapon for any class you want by simply talking to the House Manderville Artisan next to Gerolt and giving him three more Manderium Meteorites.
Glowing versions of the weapons were added in patch 6.35, and now you can upgrade your Manderville weapons.
Here's how you do it:
1. Complete the latest Manderville quests, "The Spectacle of Inspection" and "Generational Bonding."
2. Then start the "Well-oiled" job by talking to Gerolt while in the job you want the weapon for.
3. Return to Jubrunnah and exchange Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy for 3 Complementary Chondrites. (Each Complementary Chondrite costs 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.)
4. Turn in the items to Gerolt to proceed with the upgrade.
Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy is the main thing you need for the relic weapon, 1500 for 3 Manderium Meteorites and 1500 for 3 Complementary Chondrites, so you need a total of 3000 for each relic weapon.
You can only get Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy after reaching level 90 with at least one battle job. A player can carry a maximum of 2000 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy, so pay attention to your holdings when farming it.
Manderville weapons are some of the most powerful weapons in the game right now. Getting them all is going to be a long journey since you need so many Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy, so better if you get started right now!