News & Guides
WotLK Classic US/Oce (Lvl80) News & Guides
- WotLK Phase 4: Hunter BiS Gear Guide and Leveling TipsDuring WotLK Phase 4, Hunters excel at dealing ranged damage with their bows and guns while utilizing their pets to provide additional utility and DPS. They are widely considered to be one of the strongest solo-leveling classes. Having the Best in Slot (BiS) gear is crucial for maximizing your character's performance.
- WotLK Phase 4 Healer Rankings GuideWotLK Phase 4 introduced challenging raids such as Icecrown Citadel, Crusaders' Coliseum, and the Trial of the Grand Crusader. These raids required healers to display exceptional skills, as the bosses dealt significant damage to the raid group. With that in mind, certain healing classes and specs stood out as the most effective choices.
- WotLK Phase 4 DPS Rankings GuidePhase 4 will come on Oct 10, and the main raid -Icecrown Citadel, will come on Oct 12. It includes new dungeons, a legendary item, titan rune difficulty, Arfus Pet, Titan Rune Currency - Defiler's Scourgestone, reputation, a new boss in Vault of Archavon, and Start of Arena PvP Season 8. Many players have already prepared some WoW WotLK gold for buying items or skills they need.
- Guide to Big Loot Changes in WotLK Phase 3Big Wrath loot changes are coming, and whether you're rating on four characters a week or just coming back to the game, these are the changes you need to know about. From the new loot, Titan Rune mode beta will drop to what will change with the Ulduar gear.
- Best DPS Class in WotLK Classic Phase 3Today we will talk about the best DPS in Phase 3 of Wrath of the Lich King. We're not only going to be factoring in the best DPS but also classes, actually bringing the most of the raids. After all, Trial of the Crusader (ToC) is the ultimate challenge running a raid, and you're going to get through the raid with as few wipes as possible.
- Guide to Trial of the Champion Dungeon in WotLK Phase 3Blizzard has not yet announced the release date of Wrath of the Lich King Classic's Phase 3, and we estimate it will come in May. Now you can start by investing in items that are low in demand and high in supply.Some items are quite expensive, so you need to spend large amounts of WotLK Classic gold on them.