Jagex has offically announced the February DXP! It will take place from 23rd to 26th of February. Today MmoGah wants to give you a few tips to remember for the RuneScape Double XP Weekend.
The Double XP Weedend starts on Friday 23 February at 12 o’clock server time and will last 72 hours as always. Below are some helpful reminders:
1. Utilize your proteans and your dummies etc. Make sure you save them up, they are all very useful for DXP.
2. You should always use Portables while training. Portables gives you 10% more XP and saves your RuneScape Gold.
Please click for more information about Youtuber Maikeru RS who made this guide, and all the content of this article is quoted from his video:
3. You’d better start stocking up on supplies early, or you will have to pay inflated prices for supplies on a couple of days before Double XP. You can get the Yak hides or Broad arrowheads etc. in the shop. Doing Shop runs every single day until the double XP weekend can give you a very nice supply to do Summonning, or a really nice supply to do Fleching. It also saves money, because they are much cheaper in the shop than what they are on in the GE.
4. Another thing is the Invention blueprints. It gives you 150% XP, so it’s worthwhile saving them at this point. Save them for DXP and get more experience.
5. Plant you trees before DXP so they are fully grown and ready to be checked when Double XP goes live. Paying to protect trees on Double XP Weekend is really useful because you don’t want them dying.
6. The biggest one is Planning ahead. Make sure you have all your presets ready for everything. There is nothing worse than wasting 20 minutes to actually decide on something. Decide what you want to do before DXP.
7. Remember to take breaks, stand up and walk around. It will be good for your body to take a short break after a long period of time.
If you need anything else on RS3 Gold or OSRS Gold, remember to check out our RS news and guides here at MmoGah, including Ocean's Archer Outfit to Arrive on January 10, as well as our guide on How to Avoid Scamming in Old School RuneScape.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?