- Mainly because of “20% chance to Trigger Level 16 Molten Burst on Melee Hit”, “50% of Physical damage converted to Fire Damage” and “Damage Penetrates 20% Fire Resistance”.
- It also have up to 424 DPS and 12% Attack Speed.
- This axe, combined with Ngamahu Flame’s Advance from Chieftain Ascendancy, grants a 100% conversion from Physical to fire damage.
- A Fire Impresence is only mandatory if you want to run all 3 Auras, but I highly recommend it.
- This Unique Amulet reduces in 100% the mana reserved by Flammability.
- It also grants extra Fire Damage, Life Regeneration, Maximum Life and Fire Resistance.
- Above all you have Maddening Presence that slows nearby enemies by 10% and reduces their damage by 10%.
- It’s not so cheap
- And remember to pick the right one, the one with the Flammability curse.
- Up to +70 to Maximum Life
- Up to 12% to all Elemental Resistances
- 50% Increased Area of Effect
- Up to 50% Increased Area Damage
- Super easy to get the Right Colours
Belly of the Beast
- Up to 40% increased maximum life
- Up to 15% to all Elemental Resistances
- Not so easy to get the Right Colours
Divine Life Flask
- Your Divine Life Flasks must have Instant Recover.
- To maximum your defenses, look for “Immune to Bleeding” and “Immune to Freeze and Chill” as secondary Stats.
- A Quicksilver Flask is awesome for increasing your Clear Speed
- Best Mods for Quicksilver Flasks are “Increased Movement Speed During Flask Effect” and “Increased Duration”
The Wise Oak
- Mainly because the 15% Penetration
- But remember your uncapped Fire Resistance must be the highest
- Up to 25% More Physical Damage to be converted to Fire Damage
- An offensive Flask that provides a huge boost to your DPS and also Increases your Leech
- If you don’t have one, you must buy. It fits in 95% of PoE Builds.
My Gameplay Gear
This is the gear I’ve used to record the gameplay seen on this guide. Please note that my equipment is not perfect, you can achieve way more with an expensive one. Every piece is fully linked.
|Of Fury||Cyclone Damage||Penetration|
|- Repeatedly fires a piercing projectile based on your weapon. Good for clearing||- 40% increased Cyclone Damage||- Damage penetrates 10% of enemies’ elemental resistances if you haven’t killed recently|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 155||Dexterity 155||Intelligence 111|
|- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Hard to acquire, look for Int on your rare PoE Items. You can also pick the +30 Int node on your Passive Tree.|
- Ngamahu’s Flame has 20% chance to trigger level 16 Molten Burst on Melee Hit, that’s why we are only using Support Gems on it.
- Those support gems are going to increase Molten Burst Damage.
- Please note that in this case you don’t need to link the slots on your Axe, you just need to place the Support Gems and they will work exactly the same way with any number of linked slots.
- Now, on our Body Armour we’re placing the Cyclone setup
- Start forming a 4L with Elemental Damage with Attacks, Infused Channeling and Elemental Focus, when you get a 5L or 6L Body Armour, you can complete with Increased Area of Effect and Fortify.
- Change Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect when facing bosses.
- And yes, you can replace it for Pulverise if you don’t like to keep changing gems on boss fights. But you are going to lose some Single Target DPS with it.
- Blood Rage increases your Attack Speed and grants Frenzy Charges.
- Flammability is a curse that reduces enemies’ Fire Resistance in 44%
- Leep Slam is a movement skill.
- Remember that a Fire Impresence is required in order to cast Flammability. So don’t worry about it until you get your Impresence.
- Impresence grants “100% reduced Flammability mana reservation”
- Herald of Ash and Anger will give you a huge DPS boost.
- Blood and Sand grants more area of effect or area damage depending on the stance. Use Sand for Clear, Blood for Bosses.
- Ancestral Protector and Warchief grant a big attack damage and speed buff. Linked with Culling Strike they also instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower.
Look for the following stats on rare Jewels: Physical Damage, Melee Damage, Attack Speed, Maximum Life, Fire Damage and Area Damage.
I highly recommend you guys to get an Onslaught Abyss Jewel. With “X% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill” and “+X to Maximum Life”.
An Anger Watcher’s Eye can be used to maximize your damage. X% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger. This is not mandatory at all, but a good way to optimize your damage.
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- As Main Skill use Ground Slam from lvl 1 to 12, then change to Sunder.
- Start using Cyclone on lvl 28
Leveling Setup of Links
- From lvl 1 to 12 use Ground Slam supported by Ruthless, Maim and Added Fire Damage.
- Added Fire Damage and Maim once you reach lvl 8.
- Once you reach lvl 12, change Ground Slam for Sunder.
- Reaching lvl 18 change Maim for Melee Physical Damage.
- At lvl 28 change Sunder for Cyclone.
- Supported by Melee Physical Damage, Maim and Infused Channeling.
- At lvl 40 equip your Cauteriser.
- Now replace Maim with Elemental Damage with Attacks.
- At lvl 55 equip your Ngamahu’s Flame.
- Now replace Melee Physical Damage with Elemental Focus.
- Starting on lvl 18 you can start using an Ancestral Protector as Auxiliary Damage.
- Supported by Melee Physical Damage, Maim and Culling Strike.
- When you equip your Cauteriser or Ngahamu’s Flame, change Maim and Melee Physical Damage for Elemental Damage with Attacks and Elemental Focus.
- At lvl 16 you can start using Herald of Ash for a DPS Boost.
- At lvl 24 you can also activate Hatred for more DPS.
- Activate Blood and Sand when you start using Cyclone.
- At lvl 40 equip your Cauteriser and change Hatred for Anger.
- On lvl 64 when you equip your Fire Impresence, you can also use Flammability linked with Blasphemy.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- Reaper’s Pursuit
- The Cauteriser
That’s all about this build. You can come to MmoGah to see more PoE 3.7 Builds and you can buy cheap and safe PoE Currency like Exalted Orb. You can also try our PoE Trade service to sell to us. We will never let you down!
YOU MAY LIKE:
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Paypal eCheck and Pending Payments
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?