The Elder Scrolls Online Witches Festival Event for 2020 is starting October 22. You can receive repulsive rewards during the event in the form of spooky Plunder Skull containers, a 100% XP boost, Event Tickets, and collectibles. In this guide, NoblePlays and Master the Fun show you how to get started with the upcoming event.
To take part in the event, you are going to navigate to the holiday section of the Crown Store and acquire the free quest. Complete the quest “The Witchmother's Bargain” to receive the Witchmother's Whistle memento. If you've completed this in previous events, you don't need to do this. You can use the whistle already found in your Collections menu. You’ll want to use the whistle to receive a two-hour 100% XP buff and summon the Witchmother's Cauldron, then use the Witchmother's Cauldron to transform your character into one of the undead.
There are a lot of cool rewards you can earn during this festival:
- New Pieces of the Throwing Bones memento. Combine ten pieces to craft this collectible
- Hollowjack style items
- Dremora style items
- Witches Festival-themed recipes
- Witchest Festival-themed furnishings and furnishing recipes
- Bewitching Alchemy reagents and an assortment of other creepy items
But hold on to your witch hats because there is so much more. The first time you slay each type of boss each day, you will receive a Dremora Plunder Skull, which contains the same kind of items in the regular Plunder Skulls but with some additional rewards as well.
Dremora Plunder Skull can drop:
- Dremora Motif chapters
- Witches Festival Writs. Doing writs unlocks an Achievement that earns you a new Witch hat collectible and the “Witch” title
- Glenmoril Treasure Maps. Use maps to find Glenmoril Weapon Style pages scattered all over Tamriel
- Glenmoril Armor Outfit Style pages
- New Grave Dancer Weapon Style pages
Also, you’ll receive one of two different Dremora Motif pages based on Boss type defeated:
- Final Arena Bosses = Bows and Legs
- Dark Anchor, Geyser, Craglorn Focus Points, Harrowstorms, and zone Dragons = Daggers and Gloves
- Delve Bosses = Staves and Belts
- Final Dungeon Bosses = Helmets and Maces
- Public Dungeon, Imperial City Bosses, and Quest Bosses = Shields and Boots
- Final Trial Bosses drop = Swords and Chests
- World Bosses = Shoulders and Axes
As usual, the Impresario will be back for each event, and this Witches Festival Event also introduces the final Indrik evolution, the Crimson Indrik. The Impresario will also stock the following items for Event Tickets:
- All four Indrik Feathers
- The first two Crimson Indrik Berries (Budding and Bloom)
- Group Repair Kits
- The Throw Bones memento
- Grave Dancer Weapon Style pages
- New Grab Bags
The Grab Bags have a chance to contain a collectible from a previous Witches Festival Event, which is great for new players or people who have never participated.
That is how you’re going to do during the event. If you find these videos helpful, please share them with friends. The Witches Festival begins Thursday, October 22, at 10 a.m. EDT, and will run until Tuesday, November 3, at 10:00 a.m. EST. For more news and guides related to ESO, please stay tuned to MmoGah – the best place to buy ESO money and ESO Champion Points power leveling service.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: