Dear Exiles! MmoGah will continuously updating Path of Exile 3.7 Builds. As you know, the Cyclone skill is very smart this league, so today’s build is Facebreaker Cyclone Build - Champion Duelist. Hope this post or the original video will help you a lot.
- This amulet is mandatory because of “Modifiers to Claws also apply to Unarmed”
- +7% to Unarmed Critical Chance
- Up to 36% Critical Multiplier
- Up to 800% more unarmed physical damage.
- 30% Critical Multiplier
- For this build items that add Physical Damage to Attacks are awesome. Abyssus goes even further, providing 40-60 Physical Damage to Attacks and up to 125% Critical Multiplier.
- But it also increases in up to 50% the total Physical Damage Taken, this can make you get one-shotted sometimes.
- Carcass Jack
- Belly of the Beast
- Lighting Coil
- Divine Life Flask
- Diamond Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Lion’s Roar
My Gameplay Gear
|Of Reflection||Cyclone Damage||Attack Speed|
|- Creates a clone of you that attacks with your weapon. Good for not taking all the damage.||- 40% increased Cyclone Damage.||- 16% increased attack speed if you’ve killed recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 155||Dexterity 155||Intelligence 111|
|- Easy to acquire, you get 143 on your Tree, so you need 12 more on your gear.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Easy to acquire, you get 64 on your Tree, so you need 47 more on your gear.|
- Start creating a 4L with Brutality, Infused Channeling and Pulverise
- Impale if 5L and Increased Area of Effect if 6L.
- When fighting bosses, change Increased Area of Effect and Pulverise for Concentrated Effect and Melee Physical Damage.
- Ancestral Warchief and Ancestral Protector grant attack damage and attack speed buff, and thanks to Multiple Totems you can have the 2 buffs at the same time.
- Shield Charge is a great Movement Skill.
- Herald of Purity grants more DPS
- Pride Increases the damage taken by your enemies.
- Flesh and Stone grants area buffs. Keep Stone for clear speed and flesh for boss killing.
- CWDT + Steelskin gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (keep CWDT at lvl 11 and Steelskin at lvl 16)
- Dread Banner grants Impale Chance and Effect. It also reduces enemies’ Accuracy.
- Vaal Grace grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
- Vaal Haste gives a huge attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
- Onslaught Abyss Jewel
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- You can start using Ground Slam from lvl 1 to lvl 28, then replace it with Cyclone.
Leveling Setup of Links
- From lvl 1 to 18, use Ground Slam supported by Ruthless, Maim and Added Fire Damage
- Added Fire Damage and Maim once you reach lvl 8
- Reaching lvl 18, change Added Fire Damage for Melee Physical Damage
- When you reach lvl 28, use Cyclone as your main skill
- Support it with Infused Channeling, Maim and Melee Physical Damage.
- It’s also a good time to equip your Edge of Madness
- Reaching lvl 38, change Maim for Increased Area of Effect
- Change it for Concentrated Effect when facing bosses.
- Reaching lvl 44, you can equip the Unique Sword Rigwald’s Charge, and start using the main Cyclone Setup.
- Cyclone – Brutality – Infused Channeling – Pulverise – Impale – Increased Area of Effect.
- It’s ok if you don’t have 6 linked sockets, because it’s luxury. You will be fine with 4 or 5 while saving PoE Currency to link the last slots.
- Starting on lvl 4, you can already use Ancestral Protector as Auxiliary Damage for Bosses
- Supported it with Melee Physical Damage – Ruthless – Maim
- Ruthless when lvl 8, Melee Physical Damage when lvl 18.
- Starting at lvl 4, you can activate Dread Banner.
- At lvl 16, you can start using Herald of Purity for a DPS Boost.
- You can also activate Flesh and Stone for area buffs. (Stone for clear, Flesh for Bosses)
- This will reserve 60% of your mana, if you have problems with it, buy a Praxis or don’t activate Herald of Purity for now.
- Reaching the Ascendancy Node Inspirational and the Less Mana Reserved nodes on your skill tree (around lvl 70), you can also activate Pride.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- Edge of Madness
- Rigwald’s Charge
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Third Party Legal
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?