The Heroes of High Isle is a new event commemorating the unfolding Legacy of the Bretons storyline of The Elder Scrolls Online. The event starts on September 29, at 10 AM EDT, and it will last until October 11, at 10 AM EDT.
The Heroes of High Isle event allows players to band together or go solo and visit six unique locales in High Isle to earn the Pathfinder Achievement. When you complete the Pathfinder Achievement, you will help progress a community meter that unlocks rewards depending on how much it fills up. If you already have unlocked the achievement, your contribution will be added to the meter when the event begins.
High Isle Pathfinder
Here are the rewards you can unlock at each stage:
• 33% – Oak's Promise Markings
• 66% – Plant Yourself Emote
• 100% – Ascendant Hoard Box
• 100% – Appleback Salamander Pet (ESO Plus members only)
• 100% – Free Firesong DLC.
Oak's Promise Markings
Appleback Salamander Pet
The Ascendant Hoard Box includes plenty of rewards, including:
• Undaunted Plunder and Undaunted Keys
• Tel Var Stones
• Outfit Change Tokens
• Crafting writs
• Riding Lessons
• Transmute Crystals
• High-level companion gear
• Including legendary-quality companion jewelry
• High Isle item sets
• Unattuned Crafting Stations
• An Ascendant Lord Statue
It is worth mentioning that it's the first time TESO releasing legendary-quality (aka. gold-quality) Companion Gear. Just remember: If you want to earn Companion gear, you need to have one Companion active.
You must have the High Isle Chapter to participate in the Heroes of High Isle event. To get started, you can pick up the free event quest "The Island Tour" from the Crown Store or the Impresario tent.
DID YOU KNOW?
Completing your first daily quest in the High Isle (or the Dreadsail Reef Trial weekly quest instead) awards a Society of the Steadfast's Largesse Coffer, which will contain various rewards. This reward box may contain some of the following items:
• Guaranteed chance for one or more of the following items:
• Random crafting materials
• High Isle treasure
• Style item for High Isle motifs
• High Isle overland set item
• Companion gear
• Ember or Isobel must be your active companion
• Chance for one of the following:
• High Isle furnishings
• High Isle furnishing recipe
• High Isle Treasure Map or Survey Report
• High Isle motif page
• Small chance for a tradeable page of the new Oaken Order armor style
You can also receive Society of the Steadfast's Munificence Coffers by completing subsequent activities after your first daily quest. They reward similar items as the Society of the Steadfast's Largesse Coffers but have a reduced chance of yielding rare rewards. You can also obtain the Society of the Steadfast's Munificence Coffers through the following methods:
• Delve and World bosses
• Dreadsail Reef non-final bosses
• Dreadsail Reef final boss
• Volcanic vents
• Opening treasure chests
• Opening safeboxes
• Crates, barrels, sacks, and more
• Psijic portals
• Thieves troves
• Crafting resource nodes
Moreover, both the High Isle daily quests and the weekly Dreadsail Trial quest offer double their regular non-event reward boxes. Additionally, a zone's harvest node yields are higher, and all World, Public, Trial, and Delve bosses throughout High Isle drop additional rewards.
During the event period, you can earn two Event Tickets every 24 hours as a reward for the first High Isle zone daily quest you complete. Note that you can hold up to 12 Event Tickets at any one time, so if you have more than ten, it's best to spend some before looting any more. Otherwise, some will go to waste.
As usual, at the Impresario event merchant, your Event Tickets are exchangeable for the items below:
• All three Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments
• Hallowed Hourglass Basin
• Illuminated Dragon Scroll
• Kvatchian Incense
• All three fragments for the Daggerfall Paladin Outfit
• Blessed Rubedite Enamel
• Captured Dragonflame
• Sanctified Metalworking Tools
• Bound style pages for the Oaken Order style
• Group Repair Kits
• Companion Guild Commendations
Daggerfall Paladin Outfit
If you want to collect the Indrik Mounts, you can speak to Nenulaure, the Indrik Vendor, to purchase the following items with Event Tickets:
• Nascent Indrik Feathers
• Onyx Indrik Berries
• Mossheart Indrik Berries
• Ebon-Glow Indrik pet
• Sapling Indrik pet
If you'd like to read more articles about The Elder Scrolls Online, please check out the ESO news section of MmoGah.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: