One of the features of Diablo 4 is the Season of Blood, which is a special mode that allows players to summon and fight powerful endgame bosses, such as the Echo of Duriel. Duriel, also known as the King of Maggots, is a fearsome demon lord who can drop some of the best Diablo 4 items in the game, such as Uber Uniques. Uber Uniques are the rarest and most powerful gear pieces available in Diablo 4. They have unique effects and powerful affixes that can completely alter how you play your character. However, getting all Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4 is not an easy task, as it requires a lot of effort and luck in order to obtain them. This article will explain how to get all Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4 and what they each do.
What is the Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4?
There are currently seven extremely rare Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4, each with a unique effect and a powerful set of affixes. They are:
• Doombringer: A two-handed sword that has a chance to deal shadow damage and reduce enemies' damage done.
• The Grandfather: A two-handed axe that increases your critical strike damage and has higher-than-normal properties.
• Ring of Starless Skies: A ring that reduces the resource cost of your core skills with each consecutive cast.
• Andariel's Visage: A helmet that increases your poison damage and resistance and has a chance to release a poison nova when hit.
• Harlequin Crest: A helmet that increases your magic find and gold find and has a chance to summon a treasure goblin when hit.
• Melted Heart of Selig: An amulet that increases your fire damage and resistance and has a chance to cast a meteor when hit.
• Ahavarion, Spear of Lycander: A spear that increases your lightning damage and resistance and has a chance to cast chain lightning when hit.
How to get Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4?
As revealed by Adam Jackson, the Lead Class Designer for Diablo 4 at Blizzard, on Twitter, the only way to get Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4 is by taking out an enemy that is level 85 or above. The only way you will even get enemies of that level is when you are in World Tier 4: Torment and are level 80 or above. World Tier 4 is the highest difficulty level in the game, where enemies are more powerful and aggressive but also drop better loot.
Each of these Uber Unique gear has a very low chance of dropping from any level 85+ enemy in World Tier 4, and they will always drop at a power level of 820. However, there are some ways to increase your chances of getting them, such as:
• Farming endgame bosses: Some of the Uber Unique gear can be target farmed from specific endgame bosses, such as Echo of Varshan, The Beast in the Ice, Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint, Lord Zir, and Duriel. Each boss drops one specific Uber Unique gear per kill, so you can focus on the one you want. However, to summon these bosses, you need to collect and use rare materials that are hard to obtain and easy to lose. It would help if you were well-equipped and well-prepared for these fights, as they are challenging and dangerous.
• Farming world bosses: World bosses are massive enemies that spawn randomly in the open world and require multiple players to defeat them. They drop guaranteed loot at iLevel 925, which means they have a higher chance of dropping Uber Unique gear than regular enemies. However, world bosses are very rare and unpredictable, so you may not encounter them often or at all. You also need to cooperate with other players and coordinate your attacks, as world bosses have various mechanics and phases that require teamwork and strategy.
• Farming Helltide chests: Helltide chests are special chests that spawn randomly in the open world during Helltide events. They drop any Uber Unique gear at each chest, regardless of the enemy level or location. However, Helltide chests are very rare and competitive, as they are visible to all players in the same region. You may need to fight other players or enemies for them or share them with others. It would be best if you were also quick and alert, as Helltide chests disappear shortly.
By following these methods, you can get all Uber Unique gear in Diablo 4 and enjoy the Season of Blood. Good luck, and have fun!