ArcheAge is known as a fantasy massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG) produced and developed by a famous South Korean group, XL Games. It is not only available in South Korea but also for North American, European, Australian, and even Russian players. In this assay we would like to talk about some strategies for money making in ArcheAge.
Here we collected numerous methods in successfully making ArcheAge gold shared by other players. Now let’s see what are their personal secret money making strategies in below, and some of them might be helpful to players I’m pretty sure.
- Well using of auction house, purchasing when item’s price is low, while selling it when price is a little higher. Playing like a trader and making money wisely in game.
- Aspen trees are really good items to farm for players in ArcheAge.
- Compared with planting plants having cows is easier and fast to earn money, because having cows will be just a little bit of work and only takes up a bit of room compared with planting. Additionally farming cows, picking milk and selling it on the NPC vendor could make players much ArcheAge gold. Here is the data that a player calculates for the profit of farming 20 cows.
- When selling items in auction house, try not to make a ton of money on one thing, sometimes it will fail on always trading one single item but very high price in auction house, so it is suggested that sell like five to eight different things, for smaller profit.
- Pay attention to ArcheAge market trend graphs from EVE, therefore players could purchase low from one faction, go across the ocean, and post for more over there. Moreover, players could sell stuff that is not selling well to their friends and in-game friends through the way of mail cross faction.
- Farming ore with LP and sell all the materials is an efficient way to make gold in ArcheAge. What’s more, underwater treasure hunting and growing trees and selling the lumber such as Willow trees are also recommended by others as good ways to make gold in game.
- Players can try to gank trade packs, receive gild stars and then buy plans and put them on the auction house.
- Alchemy is probably the best way to go, seeing as all crafting in game requires alchemy. Players can make money early on in selling the root dyes and polish, but once plays who get enough skill to make the hourglasses for boats, then players will be in a good place, pinch’s going for about 13 Gold and handfuls even for about 50 Gold. Alchemy is not easy for the characters who are in low level, so enough high level for characters is crucial for learning this skill. A trustful ArcheAge power leveling service may help with this matter. Mmogah as a professional ArcheAge gold selling service has run the business for over 10 years, is a reliable and secure gold seller. If you have any demand of ArcheAge gold for building your characters’ gears or equipment, you can visit our website www.mmogah.com