News & Guides
Animal Crossing News & Guides
- Animal Crossing 2.0 Update Details and Something You Should DoAnimal Crossing expands into new waters with a free update and paid expansion on Nov 5, which is the most significant patch to the game since its launch in March 2020. It includes a number of locations like the Roost, activities like cooking and stretching with villagers, new island customization through Island Ordinances, and plenty more. Here you'll find the important things you need to know about the update and something you need to do.
- How to Make More Bells in Animal Crossing New HorizonsMaking money is necessary for survival, whether in-game or in real life. Animal Crossing is no exception. After you upgrade your tent into a house, all of the subsequent house upgrades will cost Animal Crossing Bells, and the prices get pretty astronomical. So how to earn more bells becomes more critical.
- Some Items We Wish to Be Added in Animal Crossing New HorizonsToday we're going to be taking a look at some Amazing Items you may like on Pocket Camp, but you can't get on Animal Crossing new horizons now. We hope they'll make their into Animal Crossing New Horizons in a future update. Please follow MmoGah to see if you like these items.
- Some Interesting Secrets in Animal Crossing New HorizonsNot long ago, we just discussed some Animal Crossing New Horizons's secrets. But there are still so many fun little secret details, hidden features, and more that we love to learn about. Would you like to follow MmoGah to learn new things about the game? Let's see what we got.
- Some Important Secrets You May Not Know in Animal Crossing New HorizonsAnimal Crossing new horizons has been out for over a year, and we're still discovering so many different secrets and fun details about the game. Today, MmoGah would like to share some of them, which you might have discovered before, or not yet. Now let's check them out!
- MmoGah Made Some Improvements on Animal Crossing Item salesAlong with New Horizons' free update on April 28th, players are gifted a single-use May Day Ticket granting access to a special island - a different destination to the one seen last year - housing special rewards, which would make Animal Crossing more interesting and attractive.Our MmoGah website has also made some changes with the times as the game is updated. Please continue reading, and the following content will not let you down.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons - 5 Updates and Changes in MayThere's a brand new update in Animal Crossing that has introduced many different changes happening throughout the month. And many different seasonal changes are happening for northern and southern hemisphere players as well. Today, our MmoGah website will explain in detail all the updates and changes for you.