The Evil Dave quest is now here! Play as Evil Dave and get up to evil deeds! Also RuneScape's Winter Weekends returns this year! Hope you enjoy!
Evil Dave quest
ZAMORAK has returned to Gielinor. In order to get ZAMORAK’s attention, Evil Dave needs your help to conduct the RITUAL OF ULTIMATE DOOMLY EVIL. You’ll find Evil Dave at the Basement of DOOM - beneath his mother’s house in Edgeville. He’ll explain the whole thing there. You’ll need to have done his section of RECIPE FOR DISASTER and be a member with at least level 30 in herblore, magic, agility and cooking.
MmoGah as a professional RuneScape Gold site, provides safe, fast and cheap OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold for you. With over 10 years of excellence, we have served thousands of customers. If you are looking for a reliable site to buy RS Gold, MmoGah will be a good choice. You will get coupon discounts vary from 2%-15% for your orders. Our representatives are ready to support you in 24/7, 365 days via LiveChat, Email, SMS, Skype and social media.
Combat Winter Weekend
The first of the Winter Weekends is coming! Get in game between the 1st at midday game time until the 4th of December (again, midday game time) for the following boosts:
· An extra charm from charm drops
· Increased chance of rare drops and enhanced ring of wealth
· +50% bonus Slayer XP
· Slayer VIP Ticket status for all Slayer assignments
· +50% bonus anima in Shattered Worlds - NEW!
· 10% cheaper instance fees
· The ability to loot from Mazcab Raids once per day
· Extra training points from Boss Training
· The ability to choose your Boss Slayer assignment - NEW!
Check out the schedule for subsequent Winter Weekends throughout December and January. Menaphos and Sophanem will take the stage the following weekend, and after that minigames, skilling and lastly clue scrolls.
On top of that, bonuses for Player-Owned Ports will be running for the entire five week duration! Expect to see:
· 25 voyages per day instead of 15
· + 30% extra resources or trade goods from voyages
· The ability to get The Barmaid's special voyage on Saturdays and Sundays (in addition to Thursdays)
During December, members can activate the annual Festive Aura for 30 minutes once a day for a 50% XP boost - plus a winter wings cosmetic!
This should appear automatically in your inventory. However, if your inventory is full, you can still claim the Festive Aura by speaking to Xuan or Dilwyn - located east of Burthorpe Castle and in the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, respectively - opening up their shops and taking a look at the auras.
Premier Club & Solomon's Store Sale
Want exclusive content, VIP treatment and supercharged membership - all for less than the standard membership price? Find out about Premier Club - the best membership deal of the year - on the Premier Club page.
Mod Hunter’s made a number of handy tweaks to the ribbon.
· The window can now be resized and now adds space between icons
· The following windows can now be added to the ribbon: magic abilities, combat spells, teleport spells, skilling spells, attack abilities, strength abilities, defence abilities, constitution abilities and emotes.
· The following features have been added to the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface:
· You can now reset your ribbon to the default icons or clear it in one go
· Icons added to the bar are now removed from the selection area
· Spacing has been improved for the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface and the Options Menu. A section for window management has also been added to the latter.
· Of the two windows labelled ‘Magic Abilities’, the main has been renamed ‘Magic Book’ and been given an icon to match.
· Melee and attack abilities now have separate icons (melee uses crossed swords).
· The ‘worn equipment’ icon has been changed to distinguish it from the ‘hero’ icon.
· The drawer icon has been replaced with a settings cog to make room.
To ensure that these changes have had the desired effect, they will now be tested for new players, half of whom will see the existing, unchanged setup while the other half are exposed to the above.
You can read the full list of this week’s updates - including optimisations resulting from some fancy new dev tools - on the patch notes forum thread.
Live Streams This Week
Sunday, December 3rd – 19:00 UTC (Game Time) – PvM with Mod Lee
Top up your PvM tactics with your weekly dose of monster-killing with Mod Lee!
LootScape will be enabled for this stream.
Keep checking back for more RuneScape Gold information, including the latest RuneScape news, guides and tutorial.
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Trustpilot 96% Excellent
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up on Mmogah?