White Maps: it cost about 70 Chaos Orbs.
Yellow Maps: it cost about 150 Chaos Orbs.
Complete Atlas: it cost about 600 Chaos Orbs.
Mine Throwing Speed
Sorrow Spiral: needs some life, elemental resistances, and curse enemies with Flammability or Frostbite on hit. This ring grants that enemies are always cursed to take the extra damage from Hexblast.
Profane Proxy: this ring grants a curse aura to one of our Skitterbots. This always causes our Hexblast to deal area damage and increases your clear speed. We are going to socket the curse "Elemental Weakness" in it. Equip this ring in your right ring slot.
Fate Charm: needs at least 80% increased spell damage and 80% critical strike chance for spells.
Bramble Call: needs at least 80% increased spell damage, 100% critical strike chance for spells, and mine throwing speed.
Torment Sanctuary: needs at least 80% increased spell damage, some life, and some elemental resistances.
Sorrow Sanctuary: needs at least 80% increased spell damage, 80% critical strike chance for spells, some life, and some elemental resistances.
Blood Salvation: needs at least 1000 evasion, some life, and some elemental resistances.
Entropy Nails: needs at least 200 evasion, 50 energy shield, some life, and some elemental resistances.
Rift Talons: needs at least 200 evasion, 50 energy shield, some life, some elemental resistances, and increased damage against chilled enemies.
Divine Life Flask
Hexblast Minefield - High-Impact Mine - Charged Mines - Increased Critical Strikes -Void Manipulation
Shield Charge - Momentum - Faster Attacks - Vaal Grace
Summon Skitterbots - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems – Wither
Zealotry - Divine Blessing - Inspiration - Increased Duration
Determination - Bear Trap - Flame Dash
Immoral Call (Lvl 1) - Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 3) - Increased Duration
Mine Damage - Spell Damage - Mine Throwing Speed - Maximum Life
Ancient Vision Hypnotic Eye Jewel: needs some life and chance to gain phasing on kill.
Major God: Brine
Minor God: Shakari
Use Stormblast Mines until level 28. Then, you use Pyroclast Mines until level 70. Then it's time for Hexblast.
● The first skill you'll get is Viper Strike. Use it until you reach the first city. There, talk to Tarkleigh and pick Stormblast Mines as your reward.
● Reaching level 4, you can support your Stormblast Mines with Swift Assembly.
● Also, on level 4, use one of your sockets for a Bear Trap. Use one on bosses to deal more damage with your mines.
● Reaching level 8, add Added Lightning Damage to your setup.
● Also, on level 8, we start using Orb of Storms to help with the damage. Support it with Added Lightning Damage.
● Reaching level 10, you can activate Clarity for more mana regeneration.
● Reaching level 16, activate Skitterbots for more damage and survivability.
● Once you reach level 18, add Elemental Focus to our Stormblast Mines setup.
● Also, on level 18, add Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus to our Orb of Storms setup.
● Once you reach level 28, replace your Stormblast Mines setup with a Pyroclast Mines one.
● Reaching level 70, get the necessary equipment and start using Hexblast Mines. If you can't afford all the necessary equipment yet, don't worry. Keep using Pyroclast Mines until you do.
● Reaching level 70, you can also replace Clarity with Determination.
The Dark Seer
Here is the end of Daniel's Hexblast Mines Saboteur Build. I hope this build will bring you power and fun.