Expensive: it cost about 1000 Chaos Orbs.
Added Lightning Damage
Added Fire Damage
Added Cold Damage
Elemental Damage with Attacks
This jewel is mandatory because it allows us to pick some very useful nodes on our passive tree, granting a lot of critical chance and multiplier and culling strike and attack speed.
Yoke of Suffering
The Yoke of Suffering is mandatory because it causes all your damage to shock. This allows us to keep bosses with over 30% shock (take 30% more damage). This amulet also causes bosses to take 5% more damage for each type of ailment you have inflicted on them.
Loath Fletch: needs at least 800 elemental dps and 7% base critical chance.
Pain Guide: needs at least 1000 elemental dps and 8% base critical chance.
Spirit Flight: needs some life, critical strike chance, and additional arrow.
Rare Body Armour
Rune Curtain: needs at least 1800 evasion, a lot of life, and some resistances.
Mind Salvation: needs evasion, some life, and resistances.
Woe Ward: needs evasion, some life, resistances, and nearby enemies take 6% increased elemental damage.
Wrath Fingers Slink Gloves: need some life, and elemental resistances.
Agony Claw Wyrmscale Gauntlets: need some life, elemental resistances, and increased damage with hits against chilled enemies.
Divine Life Flask
Ice Shot – Inspiration – Elemental Damage with Attacks – Trinity – Mirage Archer – Added Lightning Damage
Artillery Ballista – Inspiration – Elemental Focus – Focused Ballista – Elemental Damage with Attacks – Increased Critical Strikes
Vaal Molten Shell – Berserk – Sniper's Mark – Mark on Hit
Dash – Precision – Herald of Ice – Determination
Frenzy – Manaforged Arrows – Power Charge on Critical – Summon Ice Golem
Thread of Hope
Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel: needs at least 55% increased attack damage while affected by Precision.
Major God: Brine
Minor God: Abberath
Use Split Arrow until level 18.
Then use rain of arrows until level 70, when you'll start using ice shot.
1. Burning Arrow: the first skill you get is Burning Arrow. Use it until you reach the first town. There, talk to Tarkleigh and pick Split Arrow as your quest reward. Keep Split Arrow with the Momentum support gem. When you complete the "Mercy mission" quest, get Pierce as your reward. Now replace Momentum with Pierce.
2. Level 8: you can also support your Split Arrow with Maim.
3. Level 16: activate Skitterbots and Herald of Purity for more damage.
4. Level 18: replace Split Arrow with Rain of Arrows. Also, replace Pierce with Vicious Projectiles. And add Faster Attacks.
5. Level 38: replace Faster Attacks with Brutality.
6. Level 70: start using Vaal Ice Shot with the 6-link setup. Also, create your Artillery Ballista setup for more single-target damage. When you start using Vaal Ice Shot, replace Herald of Purity and Skitterbots with Herald of Ice, Determination, and Precision.
Here is the end of Daniel's Vaal Ice Shot Deadeye Build. I hope this build will help you a lot.