- Socketed Gems have Blood Magic, so you don’t have to worry about Mana.
- 10% increased Maximum Life.
- Socketed Gems are supported by Added Chaos Damage.
- This Ring gives you the chance to use an Aura without reserving more mana.
- Let’s use it to boost our DPS with the aura Anger.
Recommended Rare Weapons
When you have some PoE Currency, look for shaper scepters:
- Gain xx% of physical damage as extra fire and lighting damage
- Increased elemental or fire or spell damage
- As long as you get richer, you can keep buying better ones for more damage.
- Apep’s Rage
- Winds of Change
- Divine Life Flask
- Diamond Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Silver Flask
- The Wise Oak
- Atziri's Promise
My Gameplay Gear
|Of Reflection||Projectile Speed||Penetration|
|- Creates a clone of you that attacks with your weapon. Good for not taking all the damage.||- 30% increased Holy Flame Totem Projectile Speed.||- Damage penetrates 10% of enemies’ elemental resistances if you haven’t killed recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 130||Dexterity 155||
|- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Hard to acquire, look for Dex on your rare PoE Items. You can also pick the +30 Dex nodes on your Passive Tree.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.|
- Start forming a 4L with Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus and Multiple Totems
- If 5L add Faster Projectiles
- If 6L add Infused Channeling.
- When facing bosses replace Faster Projectiles with Slower Projectiles for more damage.
- Vaal Haste grants extra Cast Speed during boss fights.
- Flame Dash is a great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
- Vaal Righteous Fire for extra Spell Damage against bosses (SelfCast)
- Vaal Righteous Fire grants both Righteous Fire and Vaal Righteous Fire skills. Never cast Righteous Fire or you are going to die. Save Vaal Righteous Fire for Bosses.
- Assassin’s Mark is a curse that grants extra Critical Chance and Multiplier. With this setup it will also grant the Arcane Surge buff for more Spell damage and Cast Speed. Remember to keep Arcane Surge on lvl 10.
- Orb of Storms supported with Power Charge on Critical grants power charges while clearing a map and fighting bosses.
- It will also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower, since it’s supported by Culling Strike.
- Herald of Ash grants % Physical Damage as extra Fire Damage, which is great for this build.
- Arctic Armour reduces the amount of Physical Damage taken.
- Lightning Golem grants a cast speed buff.
- CWDT + Steelskin gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWDT at lvl 11 and Steelskin at lvl 16)
- Anger boosts your DPS with a lot of extra Fire Damage.
- Watcher’s Eye
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- Start using Molten Strike as your main skill with Holy Flame Totem as auxiliary damage until you reach the Ancestral Bond node in your Skill Tree, then Holy Flame Totems will be your main source of Damage.
Leveling Setup of Links
- Start with Molten Strike
- At lvl 4 link Ancestral Call
- At lvl 8 link Added Fire Damage
- At lvl 18 link Elemental Damage with Attacks
- Starting on lvl 4 you can also use Holy Flame Totem supported by Infused Channeling as auxiliary damage.
- When on lvl 8, support it with Added Fire Damage.
- Reaching lvl 18 complete with Elemental Focus.
- Also replace Infused Channeling with Controlled Destruction.
- Reaching lvl 38, change Added Fire Damage for Multiple Totems.
- Remember that as soon as you reach Ancestral Bond in your Passive Tree, Holy Flame Totem will become your Main Skill.
- And you will be able to cast 4 of them.
- Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash can be activated when you reach lvl 16.
- You can also activate Anger as soon as you get your Essence Worm Ring.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Atziri's Foible
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- Geofri's Baptism
- Axiom Perpetuum
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?