Dear Exiles! The professional PoE Shop MmoGah will show you PoE 3.7 Builds continually. Today’s build is Frost Blades Build-Champion Duelist. Read this post or watch the following original video as you please.
- This Claw grants the Instant Life effect we want to face tank everything.
- You can either use 2 of them for instant Life Leech on 100% of your hits or use 1 Bloodseeker and another Claw with more damage.
- A Cold Impresence is only mandatory if you want to run all 3 Auras.
- This unique amulet grants “100% reduced Frostbite mana reservation”.
- It also grants extra Cold Damage, Maximum Life and Cold Resistance.
- Above all you have Maddening Presence that slows nearby enemies by 10% and reduces their damage by 10%.
- Touch of Anguish
- Fight for Survival
- Starkonja’s Head
- Rat’s Nest
- Lightning Coil
- Belly of the Beast
- Divine Life Flask
- Diamond Flask
- The Wise Oak
- Atziri's Promise
- Taste of Hate
- Lion's Roar
My Gameplay Gear
Frost Blades Damage
|- Repeatedly fires a piercing projectile based on your weapon. Good for clearing.||- 40% increased Frost Blades Damage.||- Damage penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistance if you haven’t killed recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 155||Dexterity 155||Intelligence 113|
|- Hard to acquire, look for Str on your rare PoE Items. You can also pick the +30 Str nodes on your Passive Tree.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Not so easy to acquire, you get 54 on your Tree, so you need 59 more on your gear.|
- Start forming a 4L with Multistrike, Ancestral Call and Elemental Damage With Attacks.
- Then grab a 5 or 6L Armour and use Fortify and Melee Physical Damage.
- Change Ancestral Call for Ruthless when facing bosses.
- Ancestral Protector and Warchief grant a big attack damage and speed buff. Linked with Culling Strike they also instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower.
- CWDT + Steelskin gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWTD at lvl 11 and Steelskin at lvl 16)
- Blood Rage grants extra attack speed and Frenzy charges.
- Hatred and Herald of Ice grant more DPS.
- Frostbomb reduces enemies’ cold resistance in 25%.
- Vaal Grace grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
- Vaal Haste gives a huge attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
- Whirling Blades is a Great movement skill.
- Frostbite is a curse that reduces enemies’ Cold Resistance in 44%.
- Remember that a Cold Impresence is required in order to cast Frostbite. So don’t worry about it until you get your Impresence.
- Impresence grants “100% reduced Frostbite mana reservation”.
- Onslaught Abyss Jewel (Murderous Eye Jewel)
- Unique Jewel (Fight for Survival)
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- You can start using Frost Blades at lvl 1 and the sky is the limit.
Leveling Setup of Links
- When you reach lvl 8, support your Frost Blades with Added Cold Damage.
- When you reach lvl 18, add Elemental Damage with Attacks and Melee Physical Damage.
- At lvl 38, change Added Cold Damage for Multistrike.
- Remember that you can change Melee Physical Damage for Ancestral Call for more clear speed, but change back to Melee Physical Damage when facing bosses.
- At lvl 16, you can start using Herald of Ice for a DPS boost.
- At lvl 24, you can use Hatred for a huge DPS boost.
- Use these Auras together.
- On lvl 64, when you equip your Cold Impresence, you can also use Frostbite linked with Blasphemy.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- The Princess
- Lakishu's Blade
- Innsbury Edge
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Paypal eCheck and Pending Payments
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?