- This Ring gives you the chance to use an Aura without reserving more mana.
- Let’s use it to boost enemies’ damage taken with the Aura Pride.
- Kondo’s Pride
- Starkonja’s Head
- Rat’s Nest
- Carcass Jack
- Lighting Coil
- Belly of the Beast
- Carnage Heart
- Divine Life Flask
- Diamond Flask
- Stibnite Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Lion’s Roar
My Gameplay Gear
|Of Fury||Cyclone Damage||Attack and Cast Speed|
|- Repeatedly fires a piercing projectile based on your weapon. Good for clearing||- 40% increased Cyclone Damage||- 16% increased attack and cast speed if you’ve killed recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Hard to acquire, look for Int on your rare PoE Items. You can also pick the +30 Int node on your Passive Tree.|
- Start forming a 4L with Brutality, Infused Channeling and Increased Area of Effect.
- Then grab a 5 or 6L Sword and add Close Combat and Melee Physical Damage.
- When fighting bosses, change Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect.
- Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief grant attack speed buff and attack damage, and thanks to Multiple Totems you can have the 2 buffs at the same time.
- Maim debuffs enemies causing them to take more physical damage. Culling Strike instant kill enemies with 10% life.
- Great movement skill that can also grants fortify and endurance charges.
- Herald of Purity boosts your DPS.
- Dread Banner increases Impale chance and Survivability.
- Blood and Sand grants more area of effect or area damage depending on the stance. Use Sand for Clear, Blood for Bosses.
- Ice Golem grants accuracy and critical chance.
- Use Vaal Grace on bosses, because it grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells.
- Use Vaal Haste on bosses because it gives a huge attack speed buff.
- This Aura must be on your Essence Worm, it will highly increase the damage taken by your enemies.
- Onslaught Abyss Jewel
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- From lvl 1 to 12, use Ground Slam.
- Then Sunder until lvl 28.
- Now use Cyclone as main skill.
Leveling Setup of Links
- From lvl 1 to 12, use Ground Slam supported by Ruthless, Maim and Added Fire Damage.
- Added Fire Damage and Maim once you reach lvl 8.
- Once you reach lvl 12, change Ground Slam for Sunder.
- Reaching lvl 18, change Added Fire Damage for Melee Physical Damage.
- Reaching lvl 28, change Sunder for Cyclone.
- Also change Ruthless for Infused Channeling.
- It’s also a good time to equip your Edge of Madness.
- Reaching lvl 38, change Maim for Increased Area of Effect.
- Change it for Concentrated Effect when facing bosses.
- Reaching lvl 44, you can equip the Unique Sword Rigwald’s Charge, and start using the main Cyclone Setup.
- Cyclone- Brutality- Infused Channeling- Increased Area of Effect- Close Combat- Melee Physical Damage.
- It’s ok if you don’t have 6 linked sockets, because it’s luxury. You will be fine with 4 or 5 while saving currency to link the last slots.
- Starting on lvl 4, you can already use Ancestral Protector as Auxiliary Damage for bosses.
- Support it with Melee Physical Damage-Ruthless-Maim.
- Ruthless when lvl 8, Melee Physical Damage when lvl 18.
- Herald of Purity can be activated once you reach level 16.
- You can start using Dread Banner when you reach lvl 24.
- Blood and Sand can be activated on lvl 4. Sand for Clear, Blood for Bosses.
- Once you get your Essence Worm ring, you can also activate Pride.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- Edge of Madness
- Rigwald’s Charge
That’s all about this build. You can come to mmogah.com to see more PoE 3.7 Builds and you can buy cheap and fast PoE Currency like Exalted Orb safely. You can also exchange PoE Goods on our PoE Trade Marketplace. We will never let you down!
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?