Look for these stats on rare PoE Items:
- Minion Damage
- Cast Speed
- Elemental Resistances
- Use it when you reach Necromantic Aegis in your skill tree.
- It grants Frenzy and Power charges for you and your minions.
- Socketed Gems have Blood Magic, so you don’t have to worry about Mana.
- 10% increased Maximum Life.
- Socketed Gems are supported by Added Chaos Damage.
- The Scourge
- Command of the Pit
- Divine Life Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Silver Flask
- Rumi's Concoction
My Gameplay Gear
Flesh Offering Attack Speed
|- Creates a clone of you that attacks with your weapon. Good for not taking all the damage.||- Flesh Offering grants 21% increased attack speed||- 10% increased movement speed if you have not been hit recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 155||Dexterity 155||Intelligence 242|
|- Hard to acquire, look for Str on your rare items.||
- Hard to acquire, look for Dex on your rare items.
|- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.|
- Start forming a 4L with Minion Damage, Melee Physical Damage and Melee Splash.
- Then grab a 5 or 6L Chest and add Summon Phantasm on Kill and Empower (level 3 or higher).
- When fighting bosses, change Melee Splash and Summon Phantasm on Kill for Elemental Damage with Attacks and Deathmark.
- Those are your bodyguards that can taunt enemies, 8 Zombies with 48k life each and 1 Stone Golem with 58k Life.
- Stone Golem also grants over 100 life regeneration per second.
- Orb of Storms will curse enemies with Elemental Weakness reducing their elemental resistances. It will also hit enemies with lightning damage, reducing their Fire and Cold resistances in 50%. (Elemental Equilibrium)
- Hatred boosts your Minions’ Damage.
- Vitality increases your life regeneration.
- Please note that Generosity is only supporting Hatred. Don’t link Vitality to it.
- Remember that if you are using Command of the Pit you have to socket a Ghastly Eye Jewel to get the Minion Accuracy Boost.
- CWDT + Steelskin gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage. (keep CWDT at lvl 11 and Steelskin at lvl 16)
- Flesh Offering grants extra attack, movement and cast speed for you and your minions.
- Vaal Haste is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of attack, movement and cast speed for you and your minions.
Look for these Stats on Rare Jewels:
- Minion Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- Start with Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then you can already use Summon Raging Spirit.
Leveling Setup of Links
- From 1 to 4 use Freezing Pulse.
- Reaching lvl 4 your main skill is going to be Summon Raging Spirit.
- When reaching lvl 8 you can support with Added Fire Damage, Minion Damage and Melee Splash.
- Reaching lvl 18 change Added Fire Damage for Melee Physical Damage.
- Now that we already know our Main skill, let's talk about Auxiliar skills that will also help a lot.
- Starting with Raise Zombie, those bad boys are going to be your loyal bodyguards.
- You can start using at lvl 1.
- Lvl 8 support it by Minion Damage.
- Lvl 18 support it by Minion Life and Melee Physical Damage.
- Another useful Auxiliar skill the Summon Skeletons.
- Support it with Spell Totem and Miniom Damage.
- You can start using at lvl 10.
- Reaching lvl 18 add Melee Physical Damage.
- Reaching lvl 49 equip your The Covenant and you’ll never need to worry about mana again. The main SRS setup is: Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash - Summon Phantasm on Kill – Empower. (Level 3 or higher)
- When fighting bosses, change Melee Splash and Summon Phantasm on kill for Elemental Damage with Attacks and Deathmark.
- Activate Hatred when you reach level 24.
- Activate Vitality when you reach level 49 and equip your The Covenant.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Atziri's Foible
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Mark of the Red Covenant
- Earendel's Embrace