Dear Exile! Today’s PoE 3.8 Build is Ice Golems Golemancer Build - Necromancer Witch. You can read this article which was posted by MmoGah, where you can buy Safe PoE Currency. Or watch the original video to learn more details.
1 × Clayshaper = 1 Chaos Orb
1 × Victario’s Charity = 1 Chaos
1 × Anima Stone = 52 Chaos
1 × Primordial Might = 17 Chaos
1 × Primordial Harmony = 10 Chaos
Look for these stats on rare PoE Items:
- Minion Damage
- Elemental Resistances
You are going to need 1 rare Unset Ring. Make sure that at least one of your rings is an Unset Ring, because you are going to need the extra socket.
- You are going to need a rare helmet with gems supported by Concentrated Effect and Minion Damage. They are pretty cheap.
- If you have more PoE Currency, you can buy a better one: +2 to level of Socketed Minion Gems.
- Skin of the Loyal
- Belly of the Beast
- It grants 1 additional Golem.
- Up to 30% increased minion Life.
- Use it when you reach Necromantic Aegis on your skill tree.
- It grants Frenzy and Power charges for you and your minions.
The Anima Stone
- It grants 2 additional Golems.
- You can only have 1 Anima Stone equipped.
- Make your Golems aggressive.
- Up to 22% increased Golem maximum life.
- You only need 1 Primordial Might Equipped in your Tree.
- Golem Skills have up to 30% increased Cooldown Recovery speed.
- Golems have up to 15% increased Cooldown recovery speed.
- Up to 20% increased Golem damage for each type of Golem.
- Golems regenerate 2% of their maximum life per second.
- 2 are mandatory, I suggest you to have 5 Primnordial Harmony in your Tree.
- Divine Life Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Basalt Flask
- Rumi's Concoction
My Gameplay Gear
Ice Golem Damage
|- Creates a clone of you that attacks with your weapon. Good for not taking all the damage.||- Ice Golem deals 40% increased damage.||- 10% increased movement speed if you haven’t been hit recently.|
- It saves you 6 passive skill points.
- It’s not expensive to get.
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 134||Dexterity 155||Intelligence 155|
|- Easy to acquire, you already have 104 from your Tree.||- Hard to acquire, look for Dex on your rare items.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.|
- We’re not going for the Ice Golem’s cold projectiles, but for its melee physical damage.
- That’s why we’re supporting it with: Melee Physical Damage – Minion Damage – Ruthless –Multistrike – Empower.
- We’re also using Slave Drivers for this build, they have a potential for a huge single target damage.
- Remember to socket Raise Spectre on that Rare Helmet with Concentrated Effect and Minion Damage.
- You need to go to “The Control Blocks” in Act 5, cast Desecrate until you find the right corpses (Slave Driver).
- Then raise them as spectres.
- Winter Orb is a Skill that can be casted from a good distance to keep you safe.
- It’s ice damage, so since you are using Elemental Equilibrium it’ll reduce enemies’ Lightning Resistances in 50% (Slave Drivers use Lightning Spells).
- It’s linked with Cast While Channeling, Flash Offering and Desecrate.
- So it will automatically cast Flesh Offering and Desecrate for a Cast Speed bonus for your minions.
- Raise Zombie for having up to 10 Zombies with 45k + Life as Bodyguards.
- They also trigger Feeding Frenzy for more damage to all your minions and maim enemies on hit for more physical damage taken.
- Haste is an aura that grants attack, cast and movement speed to your minions.
- Vaal Haste is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of attack, cast and movement speed to your minions. (Use it on Bosses)
- Flame Dash is a great movement skill.
- Convocation brings all your minions by your side. (It’s awesome for clear speed)
- Enhance grants more cooldown reduction to both this skills.
- Summon Skitterbots are awesome. They keep shocking and chilling your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Look for these Stats on Rare Jewels:
- Minion Damage
- Maximum Life
- The Anima Stone
- Primordial Might
- Primordial Might
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- Start with Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then change for Summon Raging Spirit until you reach 4 jewels slots. Then you can start using Ice Golems, but remember to equip your Clayshaper and Victario's Charity.
Leveling Setup of Links
- From 1 to 4 use Freezing Pulse.
- Reaching lvl 4 your main skill is going to be Summon Raging Spirit.
- When reaching lvl 8 you can support with Added Fire Damage, Minion Damage and Melee Splash.
- Reaching lvl 18 change Added Fire Damage for Melee Physical Damage.
- Use this setup until you unlock 4 jewel slots and start using Ice Golems.
- Now that we already know our Main skill, let's talk about Auxillar skills that will also help a lot.
- Starting with Raise Zombie, those bad boys are going to be your loyal bodyguards.
- You can start using at lvl 1.
- Lvl 8 support it by Minion Damage.
- Lvl 18 support it by Minion Life and Melee Physical Damage.
- Reaching level 38 change Melee Physical Damage for Brutality.
- As soon as you start using Ice Golems replace Minion Life and Brutality with Feeding Frenzy and Maim.
- I suggest you start using Ice Golems as soon as you unlock 4 Jewel slots. Equip 1 Anima Stone, 1 Primordial Might and 2 Primordial Harmony.
- Equip 3 more Primordial Harmony as soon as you unlock more jewel slots.
- Also equip your Clayshaper.
- Support Ice Golem with Melee Physical Damage – Minion Damage – Ruthless – Multistrike – Empower.
- Remember that you can get an easy 6 Link with skin of the Loyal.
- If you want to have a really cheap 6 Link, replace Ruthless with Hypothermia.
- A Skin of the Loyal with 2 Green +3 Red +1 Blue is around 30 chaos.
- Your Skitterbots grant the Chill needed for Hypothermia.
- You can start using Clarity at level 10 for more mana regeneration.
- Reaching level 16 start using Summon Skitterbots for more damage and survivability.
- As soon as you stop using Raging Spirits, around level 51, stop using Clarity and activate Haste instead.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Atziri's Foible
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa
- String of Servitude
- Mark of the Red Covenant
- Earendel’s Embrace
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Third Party Legal
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?