Look for these stats on rare PoE Items:
- Spell Damage
- Cold Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Elemental Damage
- Area Damage
- Elemental Resistances
- 50% of Physical damage converted to Cold damage
- Using these gloves we can convert 100% of Blade Vortex’s damage to Elemental damage.
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart
- Carcass Jack
- Starkonja's Head
- Divine Life Flask
- Stibnite Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- The Wise Oak
- Atziri's Promise
- Taste of Hate
- Sin's Rebirth
My Gameplay Gear
|Of Reflection||Blade Vortex Damage||Penetration|
|- Creates a clone of you that attacks with your weapon. Good for not taking all the damage.||- 40% increased Blade Vortex Damage||- Damage penetrates 10% of enemies’ elemental resistances if you haven’t killed recently.|
Full Build Attribute Requirements
|Strength 130||Dexterity 155||
|- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.||- Easy to acquire, you already grab 154 on your passive tree.||- Super easy to acquire, just with your Passive Tree.|
- Start forming a 4L with Physical to Lightning, Controlled Destruction and Hypothermia
- If 5L add Increased Area of Effect
- If 6L add Efficacy
- Replace Increased Area of Effect with Concentrated Effect when facing bosses.
- These 3 Heralds will be the stars of this build, granting not only a big boost to your Damage and Clear Speed but also some Sweet Explosions and a huge amount of Elemental Penetration.
- Orb of Storms linked with Culling Strike will instant kill bosses with 10% life. It will also activate Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed.
- CWDT + Steelskin gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (keep CWDT at lv 11 and Steelskin at lv 16)
- Enfeeble is a curse that increases survivability. It will also be autocasted by CWDT.
- Chaos Golem grants extra physical damage reduction.
- Flame Dash is a good movement skill.
- Clarity grants extra mana regeneration.
- Vaal Righteous Fire grants more spell damage for a certain amount of time, use it on bosses.
- Vaal Grace grants more chance to dodge attacks and spells, also use it on bosses.
- Righteous Fire is going to kill you. You have to use VAAL Righteous Fire.
Look for these Stats on Rare Jewels:
- Lightning/Cold Damage
- Maximum Life
- Spell Damage
- Area Damage
- Cast Speed
Tips for Easy Level (beginner friendly)
- Start using Spark on level 1 and change for Blade Vortex or Arc on level 12.
- Blade Vortex needs too much Dexterity and it might be hard for you to get on early game.
- If you are having problems with Dexterity you can keep Arc until something around level 50. At this point you’ll need 113 Dexterity points, so don’t be shy to look for it on rare items and even grab the +30 nodes on the Passive Tree.
Leveling Setup of Links
- From lvl 1 to 12 use Spark
- At lvl 8 link Added Lightning Damage
- Reaching level 12 change Spark for Arc
- Reaching level 18 add Controlled Destruction and Faster Casting
- At lv 38 Change Faster Casting for Spell Echo
- If you are having no problems finding gear with Dexterity on early game you can also level up with Blade Vortex
- If so, at level 12 change Spark for Blade Vortex
- Reaching level 18 add Physical to Lightning and Faster Casting
- Also change Added Lightning Damage for Controlled Destruction
- Reaching level 31 you can change Faster Casting for Hypothermia, but make sure that you are already wearing your Hrimsorrow.
- Start using your Heralds at level 16.
- Gloom Circle Two-Stone Ring
- Atziri's Foible
- Lochtonial Caress
- Tabula Rasa (around 20 Chaos Orb)
- String of Servitude
- Asenath’s Mark
- Axiom Perpetuum
- Shade of Solaris
- The Dark Seer
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Third Party Legal
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?