News & Guides
Lost Ark News & Guides
- A Complete Guide to Skill Points in Lost Ark Each class in Lost Ark has access to various skills that can be customized and enhanced with skill points, skill trees, runes, engravings, and cards. In this article, we will explain what Skill points are and how to unlock all the skill points in Lost Ark.
- Lost Ark Bracelet System GuideBracelets are unique accessories that provide additional combat stats and effects in Lost Ark. They can be unlocked after reaching item level 1490 and upgraded to ancient grade after reaching item level 1540. They can have up to 5 lines of effects, depending on their rarity and grade. In this guide, we will cover how to obtain, re-roll, upgrade, and choose bracelets for different classes and roles in Lost Ark.
- Lost Ark: Music Box of Memories Collectibles Guide. One of these collectibles is the Music Box of Memories, which contains 10 Memory Orbs that reveal stories of ordinary NPCs in the game world. This article will explain how to obtain the Music Box of Memories collectibles, what rewards they offer, and what players think of them.
- Lost Ark: The July Update Brings Elgacia EpilogueLost Ark never stops growing and improving, offering new content and features for players to enjoy and discover. According to the official news, the July Update is in progress, so we summarize some of the main changes and additions in this update.
- The Efficient Ways of Farming Gold in Lost ArkGold is not easy to come by in Lost Ark, as the game has a strict limit on how much gold players can earn per day from quests, dungeons, raids, and other sources. This limit is designed to prevent inflation and balance the economy, but it also means that players must be smart and efficient in farming gold. This essay will discuss some strategies for fast gold farming in Lost Ark.
- A Quick Guide of Abyss Dungeon – Kayangel in Lost ArkWelcome to the Abyssal Raid quick guide series featuring Kayangel. We curated this article to help players quickly understand his biggest mechanic.Kayangel is the new Abyssal Dungeon introduced in Elgacia, which has fewer mechanics than Legion Raids. It has two modes: Normal Mode: 1540+ and Hard Mode: 1850+.