Following the patch 3.2-Gears of the Chance, patch 3.3-Revenge of the Horde will be released. A few days ago, a Letter from the Producer Live, Final Fantasy XIV director and producer Naoki Yoshida announced a few previews of what ffxiv folks will be able to look forward to in the game’s new patch 3.3, “Revenge of the Horde.” Full notes from the Live Letter can be browsed through over on the Final Fantasy XIV official forums.
1. There are newly increasing main story quests, and this patch will include the final chapter of the Dragonsong War.
In addition, there are increasing new beast tribe quests featuring Moogles and Dragons, as well as side quests like the continuation of the Anima weapon and new Hildibrand quests. As for where the quest area is, we do not know it now.
2. There are will increasing two new dungeons in the next patch in the form of the new Sohr Kai, which will be included in the main story, and Hullbreaker Isle Hard Mode. We expect that they are not too hard for us to go through them smoothly, just paying some necessaries with our ffxiv gil (tens of thousands of customers buy ffxiv gil from our website-No.1 ffxiv gil seller all the time, there are five severs in promotion each day, cheapest!)
What’s more, there is also a new trial, though we do not know the actual name of it, we think that it will most likely be revealed at the next Live Letter.
3. There are the continuation of the Void Ark alliance raid series with the Weeping City of Mhach. The deeper you explore, the more the environment will differ.
4. Additionally, starting in patch 3.3, there will be an opportunity that Dragonskin treasure map will open an entrance to the Aquapolis, a new form of dungeon. Clearing out the enemies will earn you some nice material rewards!
5. There is the Deep Dungeon, The Palace of the Dead, which has been unveiled at PAX East. The Palace of the Dead released with patch 3.35 player will be able to attempt it either solo or in a party of 4. Additionally, players will begin at level 1, leveling up as they progress through the dungeon. Level 17 will be lowest limited on the entrance. Maybe lots of players need to ask a professional ffxiv power leveling website for help, and then fast move on to next step.
6. There is a new Frontlines map added in the form of the Field of Glory (Shatter), and the rules will be similar to those of Seal Rock.
7. There are quite a lot of additional plots and will be releasing the prices of the land on the lodestone (gil is really necessary). You can grow flowers on the flowerpots. There will be new flowers which color can be changed can only be grown this way as well.
More information about Patch 3.3 will be shown on Friday, May 6. The North American Community Team will share the event digest of Niconico Chokaigi 2016 with all of you.