Following the new patch 3.3, FFXIV and Amazon.com Summer DLC Campaign & Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas are coming. All folks, totally enjoy yourselves!
l FINAL FANTASY XIV and Amazon.com are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! Any qualifying purchase of $19.99 or more from the videogames department on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon.com promotional code that will grant you six exclusive in-game items! Here Mmogah (the No.1 ffxiv gil and ffxiv power leveling website) will show you the detailed official contents of both new campaigns.
How to Participate
Make a qualifying purchase of at least $19.99 from the Amazon.com videogames department to receive a promotional code. Items that qualify for the promotion will have a note on the store listing.
Once you have your code, you can visit the Summer DLC campaign redemption website to receive your six in-game item codes!
From Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:00 a.m. (PT) through Monday, June 27, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Summer DLC Campaign In-Game Items
A butler-inspired outfit designed to be worn by male characters.
A maid-inspired outfit designed to be worn by female characters.
A mask fashioned to resemble Titan, the Lord of Crags.
A mask fashioned to resemble Ifrit, the Lord of the Inferno.
Original Fat Chocobo Mount
Ride atop the original fat chocobo mount and become the envy of all your friends
99x Magicked Prism (Wings)
Using this item will produce a temporary pair of seraphic wings on your character. (Consumable item)
Redeeming Your In-Game Item Codes
1. Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix ID. You must have a North American FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to redeem item codes.
2. Select the “Your Account” menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.
3. Select “Enter Item Code,” then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your codes.
1. Amazon promotional codes can only be redeemed once per customer.
2. These item codes will only work on North American Square Enix accounts and will not work on accounts from a different region.
3. The in-game items will be granted to all characters on your service account.
4. Item codes can only be redeemed once per service account.
5. Once registered, the item code cannot be removed from your service account.
6. Resale of these item codes is strictly prohibited.
7. The item codes are valid until December 31, 2016.
8. Offer only applies when shipped and sold by Amazon.com
l The wait is finally over! The official is pleased to reveal details on tickets, purchase information, the official website, and in-game items for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas! Peruse the details, talk with your fellow adventurers, and get ready to plan your trips!
Fan Festival 2016 Ticket Details
The official is pleased to announce the sale date and ticket details for the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas!
They’ll be providing presale codes to players who held an active FINAL FANTASY XIV account between the dates of May 1, 2016 and June 6, 2016. On the evening of Wednesday, June 15, they’ll begin emailing a unique presale code to the email address registered to your Square Enix account that will grant you access to the one-week early access period for active subscribers.
After the one week early access period is over, sales will be opened up to those who do not possess a unique presale code. However, please keep in mind that tickets may completely sell out during the early access timeframe as the entire allotment of tickets are available to purchase during this period.
$135 USD each (plus taxes and fees) – Limit of 4 per order
Ticket price includes:
- Access to the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas
- Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas Goody Bag (including unique in-game items)
Presale Period: June 21, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. (PT) (Presale code required)
General Access Period: June 28, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. (PT) (No presale code required)
Tickets will be available for purchase here: https://www.showclix.com/event/ffxiv-fanfestival2016-lasvegas/
When visiting the ticket website, you’ll be able to enter your presale code into the box labeled “Enter Presale Code.”
Please note that a virtual queue may be enabled for ticket sales. Upon the launch of ticket sales you may be placed in a queue until the system allows you to purchase tickets. Once you begin the purchase process, you will have 15 minutes to complete your order before the system will remove you from the queue.
You will need to list your main character’s name and World for each ticket purchased. This information is for internal usage only and will not be used when delivering in-game items. Character names and World names will not be printed on your badge.
We will have a paid livestream option available for those who are unable to attend the event that will also include the in-game bonus items.
FINAL FANTASY XIV FAN FESTIVAL 2016–2017 Overview
Friday, October 14, 2016 and Saturday, October 15, 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada – Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Saturday, December 24, 2016 and Sunday, December 25, 2016
Tokyo, Japan – Tokyo Big Sight West Hall 3 and 4
Saturday, February 18, 2017 and Sunday, February 19, 2017
Frankfurt, Germany – Festhalle Frankfurt
Details will be revealed as the official get closer to the event.
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Third Party Legal
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?