As the largest FFXIV Gil seller - Mmogah spreads the important news from Square Enix to help ensure a more enjoyable gaming experience in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Check the details in the following.
Terms and Conditions:
Conditions for Changing Character Names
The following conditions must be met in order to change the name of characters associated with a given service account:
・You must be the owner of the Square Enix account using this service.
・You must have an active service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
・There must be at least one character associated with the service account in question.
・You must agree to the terms listed in this guideline.
* By submitting an application for this service, you agree to the terms of the Character Renaming Service Guideline, as well as all service agreements listed above.
The Character Renaming Service cannot be used under the following circumstances:
・You do not possess a valid Square Enix account.
・You have not yet created a character for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, and have not transferred a character from Version 1.0.
・Your character has been transferred from Version 1.0, but has not logged into a World since the start of official service for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
・Your character is not displayed on the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station’s service account selection screen.*
・Less than one day has passed since last using the Character Renaming Service.
・Your free trial for the service account to be used has yet to expire, and you have yet to be charged a service fee.
・The service account to be used has been suspended due to a violation of the service agreement or suspicious account access.
・The character selected for a name change has a pending World transfer application.
・You have already been granted a name change for the selected character, but have yet to complete the process in-game.
* You are required to log out from FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn before newly created characters are reflected on the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station. Please note that it may take time for newly created characters to appear after logging out.
■How to Confirm Characters and Service Accounts
1. Proceed to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station, and log in using the service account containing the character or characters you wish to rename.
2. Once you have logged in, your service account status and character information will be displayed.
* In the event you possess multiple service accounts, the option to change service accounts will be available.
* The Character Renaming Service cannot be used if your service account has been canceled.
Changing Your Character Name
・We cannot guarantee that your preferred name will be available for selection.
・You cannot choose a name that is currently in use by another character on the same World.
・Changing the name of a character has no effect on other pertinent information associated with the selected character. This includes, but is not limited to, its registration to other characters’ friend lists or blacklists.
* Please note that it may take some time before the option to change your character’s name appears in the game. If you are unable to change your character’s name immediately after using this service, please wait before trying again.
The Character Renaming Service is an optional paid service. Please note that you will be charged a fee in addition to your subscription fee for each use of this service.
■Character Renaming Service Fee
・$10.00 per name change.
・Only one character’s name can be changed per use of this service.
・The Character Renaming Service cannot be used when the Square Enix Account Management System is under maintenance.
・Questions relating to individual characters selected for use of this service cannot be answered by the Square Enix Support Center.
・If you should encounter problems when using the Character Renaming Service, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. Please note that the