We're thrilled this month to be able to feature a new Battlemaster's Corner build from Elder Scrolls Online content creator Alcast! Read on to discover the Summoner, a Sorcerer build designed for PvE content.
To get ready for the new update 15 and new DLC game pack, maybe you want to buy some Elder Scrolls Online Gold beforehand. In that case, I recommend you a safe and efficient ESO Gold seller, MmoGah.com. MmoGah is ranked No. 1 during searching “ESO Gold” or “buy ESO Gold” in Google. Why not just have a try?
THE SUMMONER – BY ALCAST
The Summoner is a pet-focused Sorcerer build that features a huge Magicka pool and combat pets. In ESO, Magicka Sorcerers are a powerful class that can both summon different pets to fight for them and also deal out an insane amount of damage. When using this build, you can choose whether you want to run only one or both combat pets, and you'll find it'll works for solo play, dungeons, and Trials.
ARMOR AND WEAPONS
This build runs a 5 Light, 1 Heavy, 1 Medium armor setup with all Magicka Enchantments on armor and Spell Damage or Magicka Recovery on the jewelry.
•5x Law of Julianos set: Heavy Chest, Light Belt, Medium Pants, Light Shoulders, Infused Shock Staff frontbar with Shock Damage Enchantment, and Nirnhoned Shock Staff backbar with Spell Damange Enchantment (crafted set found in Wrothgar)
•5x Necropotence set: Light Shoes, Light Hands, Necklace, and two Rings (found in Rivenspire)
•1x Iceheart monster set: Light Head (looted from Veteran Direfrost Keep)
To be a strong hero in the game, you do not only need to have the most powerful skills but also need to equip your class with the excellent items, such as armor and weapons. To save your time and have more fun in the game, maybe you also need to buy some Elder Scrolls Online Items in advance to enjoy the game more in the future. Do you still spend much time and energy on good armor and weapons? Why not just choose an easy way to get more fun from the game and a better life?
ATTRIBUTE POINTS AND MUNDUS STONES
Put all Attribute Points into Magicka.
Use the Mage Mundus Stone for even greater Max Magicka (found in Deshaan, Grahtwood, and Stormhaven).
This build uses all 660 Champion Points in the following ways:
58 Elemental Expert
43 Spell Erosion
22 Shadow Ward
49 Elemental Defender
48 Thick Skinned
26 Spell Shield
PRIMARY BAR ABILITIES
1. Destructive Clench - This is a strong single target ability that you should use before you weapon swap.
2. Hardened Ward - This ability is one of the most important ones. It gives you an insanely huge shield that protects you from any incoming damage. That is the reason why Sorcerers usually survive longer than other classes.
3. Inner Light (or Power Surge for solo players) - This ability increases Max Magicka by 7%. You do not use the skill in combat.
4. Bound Aegis (or Twilight Tormentor) - This ability increases Max Magicka by 8%. Like Inner Light, you do not use the skill in combat, but it has to be slotted on both bars to keep it activated.
5. Volatile Familiar - This pet can tank enemies, and if you activate its ability, it fires a strong area of effect (AoE) damage pulse that hits everything in a 5-meter range. Because pets scale off of your Max Magicka, it will deal an insane amount of damage.
6. Ultimate Ability: Shooting Star - This ability is used on large trash packs and is nice because the more monsters you hit, the more Ultimate points you regain.
SECONDARY BAR ABILITIES
1. Elemental Blockade (Blockade of Shock) - This ability is an AoE damage effect that has covers a huge area in a shock field. It also procs from Off Balance, giving us an additional 10% damage due to our Champion Points.
2. Liquid Lightning - Small shock AoE damage effect that deals an insane amount of damage. Friendly group members also can activate the synergy that deals good damage.
3. Daedric Prey - This ability deals damage on its own and it boosts our summoned monsters damage by 55% - crazy!
4. Bound Aegis (or Twilight Tormentor) – See above.
5. Volatile Familiar – See above.
6. Ultimate Ability: Elemental Rage - This ultimate can also be used on trash packs, and it is the strongest ultimate in the game and deals the most damage in a short period of time.
•Summoned Twilight Pet - Instead of Bound Aegis you can choose to have a second pet. If you play solo, you can use the morph that provides a strong heal. If you play in a group, I recommend choosing the damage morph.
•Power Surge - Instead of Inner Light you can also use Power Surge. This is especially helpful if you play alone. Keep up your shields and Power Surge and you can never really die.
As you see, we have a lot of damage over time (DoT) effects that we need to keep up. This is what makes this build so strong, as most of them are also AoE abilities, allowing them to hit multiple enemies. Because we have a lot of shock abilities, we can also proc Concussion a lot, which increases our damage by 8%. In addition to this, Concussion can proc Off Balance from the Blockade of Shock which again increases our damage by another 10% due to our Champion Points (75 Points in Thaumaturge and the "Exploiter" perk).
You will need all the passives for the following Skill Lines:
•Heavy Armor (for the Juggernaut Passive)
COMBAT STRATEGY AND ROTATION
Keep your Hardened Ward Shield up when you see a lot of incoming damage so your Health should always stay full. If you play solo, make sure to use Power Surge instead of Inner Light, that way you have a reliable heal at your disposal.
You need to make sure you use a heavy attack, otherwise you will run into sustain issues really quickly.
Open with Liquid Lightning, then use Light Attack, Blockade of Storms (Elemental Blockade with the Shock Staff), your pet, Light Attack, Daedric Prey, then weapon swap and use Light Attack, Destructive Clench, Heavy Attack, then finally weapon swap again and restart!
WHAT CHANGED WITH UPDATE 15?
With Update 15, we went from Sharpened to Infused/Nirnhoned and we changed the Mundus Stone from Thief to Mage as it now gives better results.
Update 15 also resulted in a change from the Moondancer set to Law of Julianos, as it is more accessible for most of the players and provides about the same DPS!
Want to submit your own build for consideration? You can do so on our official form here. All builds welcome!
If you don’t have a lot of time to improve your level, you can use Safe ESO Gold to purchase not only gear and weapons, but also awesome ESO Items in the game. MmoGah.com is absolutely one of the best ESO Gold sellers nowadays. If you are a novice, read this guide to how to buy cheap ESO Gold without being scammed first, then you will find why MmoGah is the best choice! You can also buy ESO Items trustfully right here in MmoGah.com. It is a so reliable Elder Scrolls Online Gold and Items store that more and more players chose to buy ESO Gold or Items from. Whenever you need to buy Cheap and Safe ESO Gold or ESO Items, our Live Chat is 24/7 online.
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?