The three recommended classes are Templar, Warden, and Dragonknight because these are more forgiving and less punishing than the other classes, such as Nightblade and Sorcerer. If you are starting a new character and want to get gold fast in ESO, then MmoGah's professional service allows you to become rich and catch up with veterans in no time.
Please click Youtuber Rubensky's video for more details of the top three beginner classes for ESO, and he is the original author of this guide.
My No.1 recommendation is the Templar as the class directly starts out with some great abilities.
· It starts off with a very strong heal, so if you mess up, you can easily heal yourself back up to full health.
· The attacks from Aedric Spear like Puncturing Strikes are amazing for single target and AOE.
· Templars are very versatile, and they can be great tanks, healers, and DPS dealers.
· Templar is included in the base game.
· The ultimates are incredibly useful. You can use a healing ultimate, or AOE ultimate that will deal a lot of damage.
· Both Stamina and Magicka Templars are great and very forgiving.
· The abilities from the animal companions line are great, both for single target and AOE damage. The second ability you unlock is an incredibly strong AOE and greatly debuff your enemies.
· Just like the Templar, the warden starts off with a great heal and can later unlock some amazing AOE heals.
· You can also directly unlock frost armor which will grant you Major Ward, greatly increasing your spell and physical resistance. (5.3K)
· You can have some great ultimates, such as the pet bear who will always follow you around and help you.
· Wardens are very versatile, they make amazing tanks in both PvP and PvE, and they are also very strong DPS dealers or Healers.
· The Dragonknight starts off with the Lava whip, which is a powerful single-target ability.
· There are abilities that will significantly increase your weapon critical and recovery.
· Just like the Warden, the Dragonknight has an ability (Spiked armor) that will grant you Major Ward (increases physical and spell resistance by 5.3K). Therefore, it is a big increase, which makes you really tanky, especially at a low level. It is a more forgiving class as you can take more damage, so you can afford to mess up a little more.
· The Ultimate abilities such as Dragon Leap are very strong, low in Ultimate cost, and the animations are a lot of fun.
In the game of ESO, you can make anything you want, but a Dragonknight will not be able to compete with a good Warden or Templar Healer.
The Reason Why I don’t recommend Nightblade and Sorcerer:
The reason why I didn’t pick the Nightblade is that the Nightblade isn’t very forgiving. It’s overall very squishy and is much less forgiving.
I don’t recommend the sorcerer, even though it has some great abilities, because just like the Nightblade, it is less forgiving.
You can, of course, have pets and shields, but in PvE and PvP situations, many newcomers don’t properly keep the shields up all the time and thus get nuked the moment they don’t pay attention, whereas the other three classes are more forgiving.
If you need more ESO news and guides related to ESO gold and ESO items, it will be a good idea to bookmark the ESO news page on MmoGah, a reliable website to buy MMO items, currency, accounts, and power leveling services.