ZulGurub is a 20-man raid dungeon in Nostalrius Begins for players who reach level 60. The Zul’Gurub PTR testing was completed on November 9th, and it will be launched on appointed time according to the timeline of the official. You mustn’t feel strange for this old raid dungeon if you have ever played world of warcraft. The old version for ZulGurub is a 20-man raid dungeon for Lvl.60 players, however the returned new version in wow is a 5-man heroic raid dungeon for Lvl.85. We all know that Nostalrius Begins, which is commonly called Nosralrius, is a private server for world of warcraft. Many newbies may wonder that “can I play nostalrius well if I have not played warcraft?” Certainly you don’t need to worry about that. When you are leveling on nostalrius you will have plenty of time to know about your class before you step into dungeons.
ZulGurub locates in the northeastern Stranglethorn Vale and counts as an outdoor zone, so riding a mount is possible. You can use Nostalrius Gold to buy items from Auction House which can strengthen your character and make you pass through ZulGurub more easily.
Ten bosses of ZulGurub:
Here is the most efficient route to pass through ZulGurub:
1. Enter the instance and continue straight across the first bridge, turn right and head up a hill and kill High Priestess Jeklik.
2. Go back down and across the second bridge to find the room on the left containing High Priest Venoxis.
3. Behind Venoxis's Room take the right path, and continue going up. Here you can take a slight left up a hill and kill Bloodlord Mandokir or take a right through the path with spider webs to High Priestess Mar'li.
4. Returning back down the hill past the large staircase on the right those who plan on doing the Edge of Madness should do it now.
5. Down the path to your right you'll find High Priest Thekal.
6. After High Priest Thekal off the path to the left you'll find the camp and shoreline used to spawn Gahz'ranka who is a water boss, kill him if desired.
7. Back up the hill and down the road you will find a pyramid, inside is High Priestess Arlokk.
8. Go back outside and continue up the path and kill Jin'do the Hexxer if you want to, and have time.
9. Reverse back down the ramp, and over the bridge on your right to the temple of Hakkar, and you've cleared all of Zul'Gurub!
We just started our business of Nostalrius Gold and Nostalrius Powerleveling sale. We set the lowest price 14.98 USD/100G and you can get Large Gold Bonus for your order if you take part in our sales promotion. You can see the details in this Promotion Thread on Epicnpc Forum. We have large gold in stock on our accounts which can guarantee that we have the fastest delivery time. So if you want to buy nostalrius gold (nostalrius gold kaufen), MmoGah will be one of the best choices for you! Please contact us via 24/7 Live Chat if you have any questions.