Diablo 4 is the upcoming installment of the popular action role-playing game series developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The game features five classes: Barbarian, Druid, Sorceress, Rogue, and Amazon. Each class has its unique skills, aspects, and playstyles.
The Rogue is one of the most versatile and powerful classes in Diablo 4. The Rogue is a master of stealth, speed, and precision. She can use Diablo 4 various weapons, such as daggers, swords, bows, and crossbows, to damage her enemies. She can also imbue her weapons with elements such as fire, frost, or poison to enhance her attacks and inflict various effects on her foes.
One of the most popular and effective builds for the Rogue is the Poison Rogue. The Poison Rogue is a build that focuses on applying poison damage over time to enemies and staggering them with explosive bursts of venom. The Poison Rogue can deal massive damage to single targets and groups of enemies while being very tanky and mobile.
The Poison Rogue build uses the following skills and aspects:
• Twisting Blades: This is the core skill of the Poison Rogue. It is a basic skill that allows the Rogue to slash enemies in front of her with her daggers or swords, generating combo points and plenty of Diablo 4 gold. The skill can be imbued with poison to deal additional damage over time and reduce the enemy's armor. The skill also has a chance to trigger Bursting Venoms, which causes the poison damage to explode and deal area damage.
• Puncture: This core skill allows the Rogue to stab an enemy with her dagger or sword, consuming combo points. The skill can be imbued with poison to deal more damage over time and apply vulnerable to the enemy, increasing the damage they take from all sources. The skill also has a chance to trigger Bursting Venoms.
• Frigid Finesse: This skill grants the Rogue increased movement speed, dodge chance, and cooldown reduction. It also allows the Rogue to use Frost Imbuement on her skills, which deals cold damage and slows enemies.
• Umbrous: This aspect grants the Rogue increased armor, damage reduction, and resource generation. It also allows the Rogue to use Poison Imbuement on her skills, which deals poison damage over time and reduces enemy armor. Additionally, it gives the Rogue a passive effect that grants her stacks of Dark Shroud when she hits enemies with poison skills. Dark Shroud increases the Rogue's stealth and critical chance.
• Exploit: This passive specialization increases the Rogue's damage against vulnerable enemies by 50%. It also increases the duration of vulnerable by 2 seconds.
• Imbuement: This passive specialization allows the Rogue to imbue her skills with different elements by holding down a modifier key. Depending on the situation, the Rogue can switch between Frost and Poison Imbuements.
The gameplay loop of the Poison Rogue build is as follows:
• Use Twisting Blades with Poison Imbuement to generate combo points and apply poison damage over time to enemies. Try to hit as many enemies as possible to trigger Bursting Venoms and deal area damage.
• Use Puncture with Poison Imbuement to consume combo points and deal high damage to a single target. Try to target enemies that are vulnerable or have low health to finish them off quickly.
• Use the Frigid Finesse to increase movement speed, dodge chance, and reduce cooldown. Use Frost Imbuement on your skills when you need to slow down enemies or escape from danger.
• Use the Umbrous aspect to increase your armor, damage reduction, and resource generation. Use Poison Imbuement on your skills to deal more damage over time and reduce enemy armor.
• Use Dark Shroud stacks to increase your stealth and critical chance. Try to maintain high stacks by hitting enemies with poison skills regularly.
• Use Exploit passive specialization to increase your damage against vulnerable enemies by 50%. Try to apply susceptible to enemies with Puncture or other sources.
The Poison Rogue build is fun and effective for Diablo 4. Over time, it can deal huge amounts of damage and stagger enemies with explosive bursts of venom. It can also survive well in tough situations with high mobility and defense. The build suits all content, such as Diablo 4 dungeon pushing, boss killing, speed farming, and PvP.