The latest news shows that Diablo 2: Resurrected is coming on September 23, 2021. It is undoubtedly good news for fans of Diablo 2. Since Blizzard Entertainment announced the remastered news in February, four months have passed in a hurry, and now we finally get the release date, ending the empty waiting. Have you prepared for the journey of Diablo 2: Resurrected? What do you know about it? Moreover, from June, the pre-order is scheduled to start. How exciting it is!
Platform and Pre-purchase Price
Diablo 2: Resurrected supports windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4, and Xbox One. As for pre-purchase, you have two options - Diablo 2: Resurrected, and Diablo Prime Evil Collection, which includes Diablo 2: Resurrected. If you already own any Diablo Prime Evil Collection content, you just need to purchase Diablo 2: Resurrected for $39.99.
Feedback from the Technical Alpha
After the first Technical Alpha from April 9 to April 13, there was a lot of feedback received from the players. Read a portion of it below. What resonates with you the most?
1. The lighting actually makes you feel the world darker. Although warm lighting has always been implemented to expel darkness, it exactly gives this foreboding sense of dread, which is so fitting to this world by creating deeper shadows and becoming the only source of light in deep caverns.
2. The fire in Diablo 2: Resurrected is more realistic than the fire of legacy Diablo 2. When you continuously toggled between legacy and resurrected, the difference is more obvious.
Changing of Area
There are so many differences. Some illuminate the ambiance of visual hyper, and others are so different from the original, which doesn’t seem reasonable.
1. In the den of evil, tents are added near corps fire.
2. In the rogue monastery, additional bloodstains, broken furniture, and supplies all together create a rough place of fear, which is actually like having been ransacked by demons.
3. At the back of Tristram, there is a solid wall with grown-up trees behind it, where a path to the Cathedral should have been. So now, where is the path?
The legacy toggle is a great way to compare the visual differences between classic Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Resurrected. And you can zoom in on your character and see your gear in better detail, or maybe just get a closer look at an enemy or some details in the environment. It actually provides potential gameplay applications.
No Additional Story Content
At present, Diablo 2: Resurrected doesn’t have any plans to add a new story to the original Diablo 2. But it might do so in the future.
There are also other aspects of character models, bugs, game options, Diablo 2 items, etc. With other Technical Alpha running and improving, we can know them little by little.
We hope that the article can be helpful to you. As a professional online shop, MmoGah provides what customers need by sharing Diablo 2 game news and selling Diablo 2 resurrected items such as D2R Runes and Diablo 2 Gold. We‘d also love to hear your voice so that we can give more support throughout your whole buying process.