Fallout 76 News & Guides
- 2021 Is a Worth Playing Year in Fallout 76 Bethesda has released the roadmap for fallout 76 through 2021, and it looks like there's an interesting array of content coming to the post-apocalyptic sandbox. Fans have been looking forward to the upcoming spring update, which includes ways to inspect your character quickly with special loadouts and multiple camp configurations that players can easily switch between. It seems that this year is indeed the best year for fallout 76. What are you waiting for? Join in fallout 76 now!
- Two Best Working Methods of Getting Fallout 76 CapsWe are happy that our MmoGah Website would like to share the two best working methods of getting fallout 76 caps with you. Next, we will take up some time for you, please stay focused, and we firmly believe that these contents will not let you down!
- Fallout 76 Big Update: Wastelanders Will be Released on April 14Fallout 76 Big Update: Wastelanders will be released on April 14 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox One and Steam.This expansion will be free for anyone who already owns a copy of Fallout 76. People already own the PC version in the Bethesda.net who will be able to get the Steam version for free.
- Fallout 76 Leveling GuideIf you want to level up fast in the game, you’ve come to the right place. While you can complete quests, kill monsters and craft items to progress your character’s level, unlock new gear and Perk Cards, it will take a long time to rank up these ways. So if you want to level up fast in the game, this fallout 76 leveling guide is for you.
- Fallout 76 Cap Farming GuideCaps are the main currency in Fallout 76, and they are used for all sorts of things in the Fallout 76 universe. Fallout 76 caps can be used to buy food, water, weapons or materials from traders, and you'll need to pay with Fallout 76 bottle caps for fast travel, which can quickly become a major expense for players who are short on time, so you should get a lot of them, but they can be pretty difficult to obtain.
- Fallout 76 Map Guide - 6 Regions, Locations, Levels and Treasure Maps Fallout 76 map is one of the largest maps in series history (it covers 16 square miles). Fallout 76 map is divided into six different zones with different levels of danger, monsters and rewards. Whatever you need to do or find, mmogah’s guide will help you navigate, find where you need to go.