When you play Path of Exile, loads of Path of Exile Items, you could pick up flasks and equipment. Due to the limited inventory space, it is vital to determine which ones are valuable and should be taken home from junk. Failing to sort poe items properly often causes you to miss good equipment, which could hinder or slow down your Exile’s build progress. Now I would like to tell you what poe items and PoE Currency worth keeping, especially for specific meta or trade, and what should be dropped and ignored:
• Non Quality Flasks – In order to survive in the game, you need only a handful of Blue such as Sacred Mana Flasks or Quality Flasks. Everything else should be discarded or ignored whenever you are running through an area to farm poe items such as exalted orb or chaos orb or grind for experience.
• Scrolls – A few Scrolls should be necessary such as Portal Scrolls, but the Scroll of Wisdom and everything else should be totally ignored. One single Scroll of Wisdom can be traded for one Scroll Fragment and these Fragments can be used to trade for low level equipment up to Level 6. As you know, it is necessary for newly to created Exiles.
• Blue/Magic Equipment – If you need spare pieces of equipment, these should be considered since you don’t have the ideal Rare or Unique piece. Picking up a whole stash of Blues is not really ideal, the space should be reserved for Rares and Uniques.
• Non Quality Gems – Demand for Gems is always present and it is a good idea to sort through the Gems you acquire. Any Gem with at least 6% Quality can be traded easily for a lot of things.
• Low level and Obsolete Uniques – Unique pieces of equipment with low level requirements should be traded or discarded ASAP. They may help out beginners for leveling up but their usefulness easily goes out as the character levels up.
• Equipment with Links – One piece of equipment with 3 Links, of Red, Blue and Green color can be traded for Chromatic Orbs which is considered extremely valuable. Remember to stay away from equipment with poor or very few Links as they won’t fetch a good trade more often than not.
Most people agree that the stats for these are outdated and easily eclipsed by the recent Unique items that are included in the recent patches. Obsolete Uniques refer to the Unique items that are present since the beginning of the game or from an old specific patch. They are Heatshiver (Hood), Sin Trek (Boots) and Chernobog’s Pillar (shield).
Sincerely hope these points should help you sort poe items that will come your way in Path of Exile. If you want to know more poe news, please visit MmoGah. Thanks for your reading.