In Path of Exile, Marauders are divided into the tanky and beef class. The melee attacks are different from heavy damage single target to the massive area of effect or AOE attacks, which is crucial to solo gameplay and grinding. Marauders are not limited to offensive Path of Exile Items and skills, but the repertoire includes shouts and cries that help him and the party through sticky situations. The main point is popular builds that you may follow Marauder. These builds are discussed below:
Hand Cyclone Build
- Great survivability through Leech and Life Gain
- Friendly for beginner
- Equipment Required: Kaom’s Primacy or any weapon with similar DPS
- Spamming Cyclone and then renders your Marauder immune to Stun
Use any skills you desire at the beginning, but Leap Slam and Ground Slam should be recommended for grinding and mob runs easier. Although you begin as early as Level 30-35 if you wish, use Cyclone at level 50+. Kaom’s Primacy is ideal at level 50+, but you can begin to look at other weapons towards end game grinding.
-Skill Build: obtain Warrior’s Blood and work your way to get Master of the Arena to the right, and get Art of the Gladiator, Berserking and Sentinel.
Molten Strike Build
- Perfect balance of defense and offense (1h weapon + shield option)
- Mainly offense depends on projectiles
- Dragons can be combined to the build further boosting damage by 50%
- Equipment Required: Doryani's Catalyst or any weapon with similar DPS
For the 1h weapon + shield build: build up towards Life and Armour picking up Warrior’s Blood, Solidity, Lava Lash, Juggernaut, Barbarism, Arsonist, Resolute Technique and Bloodless. Work down the tree too and towards Iron Grip and learn Defiance.
For the 2h weapon build: build up towards Life and Armour, but skip Solidity and acquire Unwavering Stance. Get the other skills mentioned above and work down the tree towards the Iron Grip path and get Destroyer in the process. For the 2h axe build: instead of Destroyer, similar to the 2h weapon build but nab Golem’s Blood.
Incinerator / Atziri Farming Build
- Cheapest build till now to farm Atziri for PoE Currency in the game
- Not only Best for solo runs, but also great for party runs
- Armor nodes + Regen and Leech benefits + Great survivability with 6k life
- Equipment Required: Doryani's Catalyst and Cloak of Defiance
Ice and Flameblast + Spell Echo early game
Learn Hard Knocks and Versatility
Get as much INT as possible when acquiring Spell Echo
Armor should focus on Life, Resistances and Mana
Weapon should be the Doryani’s Catalyst or anything similar
Rings and Amulet should be the same as your armor
For more useful poe news, you can visit MmoGah.com. Just a reminder: you can get 2% coupon code for free from the reps if you place an order from this article.