Dear exiles, the Path of Exile build of this week is about Ice Shot Build - Deadeye Ranger. Now let's check it out.
Look for these mods on rare items
- Elemental Damage
- Cold Damage
- Projectile Damage
- Added Cold Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Elemental Damage with Attacks
- Elemental Resistances
- Death's Opus is mandatory because it grants two extra projectiles, a good amount of physical damage, critical chance, and a lot of critical multipliers.
- Chin Sol is another mandatory bow. You will use this one for big bosses. It grants more than 50% damage at close range.
- Equip this bow as your secondary weapon. When facing bosses, you can press "X" to swap to Chin Sol and destroy them.
- These quivers are double mandatory because you need two of them. One is for your Death's Opus, and the other is for your Chin Sol.
- Voidfletcher is mandatory because it grants a lot of extra damage, making not only the single target awesome but also clear speed awesome as well.
- Hyrri's Ire is mandatory for this build because it grants a lot of cold damage with bow attacks, a huge amount of evasion, and 10% chance to dodge attacks and spells.
- This jewel is mandatory because it allows us to pick some very useful nodes on our passive tree, not only granting a lot of critical chance and multiplier but also chance to blind and leech for Life and Mana.
- Must be a Blizzard Crown
- Some Life
- You need to get a Blizzard Crown for this build because of the extra damage.
- If you have more PoE Currency, grab one that also reduces nearby enemies' cold resistance.
- Divine Life Flask
- Diamond Flask
- Quicksilver Flask
- Dying Sun
- The wise Oak
Ice Shot – Elemental Damage with Attacks – Added Cold Damage – Inspiration – Chain – Increased Strike Critical Chance
- This is your clear setup for Ice Shot. Start forming a 4L with Elemental Damage with Attacks, Added Cold Damage, and Inspiration.
- When you get a 5L or a 6L bow, add Chain and Increased Critical Strike Chance.
Ice Shot – Elemental Damage with Attacks – Barrage Support – Elemental Focus – Added Cold Damage – Hypothermia
- For destroying bosses, you will need a single target Ice Shot setup in your body armour.
- Start with Elemental Damage with Attacks, Barrage, and Elemental Focus. When you get a 5L or 6L armour, use Added Cold Damage and Hypothermia.
Hatred – Herald of Ice – Summon Skitterbots – Enlighten
- Hatred grants more cold damage.
- Skitterbots keep chilling and shocking enemies for more damage and survivability.
- Herald of Ice grants added cold damage and causes enemies to explode.
Dash – Blood Rage – Vaal Grace – Increased Duration
- Dash is a great movement skill.
- Blood Rage grants a big attack speed buff and generates frenzy charges.
- Vaal Grace grants a temporary chance to avoid damage. You can use it on bosses.
Arcanist Brand – Sniper's Mark – Frost Bomb – Summon Ice Golem
- This brand is for bosses. It will keep cursing them with Sniper's Mark for a lot more damage. And it will also cast Frost Bomb that reduces their cold resistance by 15%.
- Ice Golem grants extra accuracy and critical chance. Never link Ice Golem to the rest of the setup.
Look for these mods on rare jewels:
- Cold Damage
- Projectile Damage
- Bow Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- X% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill.
- I highly recommend you to get an abyssal jewel like this.
- +X% to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred.
- This kind of Watcher's Eye is not cheap, but it can optimize your damage.
- It is not mandatory.
Major God: Lunaris
Minor God: Tukohama
This build has a not-so-easy leveling process. It's beginner possible, but only for the strong ones.
- Use Split Arrow until level 32.
- Then equip a Death's Harp and change to Tornado shot.
- Reaching level 44, you can equip your Death's Opus and start using Ice Shot.
Leveling setup of links:
- The first skill you will get is Burning Arrow. You can use it until you reach the first city.
- There, talk to Tarkleigh and pick Split Arrow as your reward.
- Keep Split Arrow with the Pierce support gem.
- Reaching level 8, you should also support Split Arrow with Maim and Added Fire Damage.
- Reaching level 18, you can replace Added Fire Damage with Vicious Projectiles.
- Reaching level 22, after getting two Praxis, you can use Herald of Purity and Skitterbots for more damage.
- Reaching level 32, after getting your Death's Heap, you can replace Split Arrow with Tornado Shot.
- You can also replace Pierce with Lesser Multiple Projectiles.
- Reaching level 38, you can replace Maim with Brutality.
- Reaching level 44, after getting your Death's Opus, you can start using Ice Shot.
- Also, on level 44, when you start using Ice Shot, replace Herald of Purity with Herald of Ice.
- As soon as you have a 5 or 6L body armour, you can use the complete setup.
- Around level 70, when you reach Charisma on your passive tree and get a level 3 Enlighten, you can also use Hatred.
Recommended PoE Items
- Tabula Rasa
- Lochtonial Caress
- Quill Rain
- Asenath's Mark
- Death's Harp
The content above comes from Daniel Toledo's video. If you find it helpful, don't forget to leave a like and hit the subscribe button. Meanwhile, we've got big news here! The next PoE expansion, 3.15, will be released in mid-July, the precise date of which will be announced on approximately 24th June. So keep an eye on it and stay tuned to MmoGah for more 3.15 PoE Builds by then.