Due to the abundant rewards, dealing with Bandits is one of the most important and popular quests. Whatever build you make for your Path of Exile, it is necessary and crucial for most players to complete this quest.
The quest starts from talking to Eramir in the Forest Encampment or any of the bandit leaders listed below. You have 3 times’ chance to complete the quest with varying difficulty and a different reward every time, sometimes you can get certain PoE Currency. So you should think carefully which rewards are important for your Crit build as an example:
Take Oak’s Side:
• Location: The Wetlands (entrance in The Riverways)
• Normal Difficulty: +40 Base Life
• Cruel: +18% Physical Damage
• Merciless: +1 Max Endurance Charge
Take Kraityn’s Side:
• Location: Broken Bridge (entrance in Old Fields)
• Normal Difficulty: +8% to all elemental resistances
• Cruel: 8% Attack Speed
• Merciless: +1 Max Frenzy Charge
Take Alira’s Side:
• Location: The Western Forest (entrance in The Riverways)
• Normal Difficulty: +40 Base Mana
• Cruel: +4% Casting Speed
• Merciless: +1 Max Power Charge
Although you have the option of killing all bandit leaders, and Eramir will reward you a Passive Skill point for each level of difficulty. You can even get the side with 2 different leaders’ and1 Passive Skill point for the other difficulty levels, this is your choice. You can change your mind halfway through the quest. Prepare some PoE items namely exalted orb and certain amulets to change sides through Vendor Recipes. For more poe news, you should visit MmoGah.com. Just a reminder: you can get 2% coupon code for free from the reps if you place an order from this article.
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Paypal eCheck and Pending Payments
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?