News & Guides
ESO News & Guides
- ESO Endless Archive: Magicka Dragonknight Solo BuildThe Elder Scrolls Online has introduced a new feature called The Endless Archive, where people can delve into an ancient library located in the realm of Apocrypha, ruled by the Daedric Prince Hermaeus Mora. If you prefer to explore this endless dungeon by yourself, this Magicka Dragonknight solo build can be of great assistance.
- ESO Builds: Endless Archive Templar Solo BuildWhen running The Elder Scrolls Online's Endless Archive, the core concept is not dealing the most DPS but staying alive. This Templar solo build provides a lot of survivability, allowing you to get through the early rounds quickly and stay alive through the later rounds. The build also has a super easy rotation, meaning it is also useful for beginners.
- Best Classes for Tanking in ESO 2023A tank's main job is to attract the attention of the enemies and keep them away from the other members of the group. A tank can use any class in The Elder Scrolls Online, but some classes are more suited for this role than others. This guide gives you some recommendations for choosing a tank class.
- Best Builds for the Arcanist Class in ESOThe Arcanist is currently one of the most popular classes in The Elder Scrolls Online. As the newest class, it provides some new and fun ways to play the game. If you are looking for powerful builds for PvE, PvP, solo content, or group content, this guide is what you need.
- The Best Healer Build for ESO – NecromIn The Elder Scrolls Online, healers are responsible for keeping their group members alive and healthy during battles, and they are essential for success in group content such as dungeons and Trials. If you want to be a healer, this guide is perfect for you, as it shows a powerful healer build that stands out from many other healer builds in the game.
- Which Class to Play in ESO 2023Welcome to the updated ESO class guide. This ultimate guide includes an in-depth breakdown of The Elder Scrolls Online's newest class, the Arcanist, and the important updates to the six existing classes, including the Dragonknight, Nightblade, Sorcerer, Templar, Warden, and Necromancer.
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer PvE Build GuideMagicka Sorcerer is a powerful and tricky build of The Elder Scrolls Online. You should learn about the build in depth to keep the build efficient with increasing game difficulty. This Magicka Sorcerer PvE build guide shows you how to unleash devastating spells, control the battlefield, and deal massive damage in ESO's PvE encounters.