ESO News & Guides
- Best Classes for Tanking in ESO 2023A tank's main job is to attract the attention of the enemies and keep them away from the other members of the group. A tank can use any class in The Elder Scrolls Online, but some classes are more suited for this role than others. This guide gives you some recommendations for choosing a tank class.
- Best Builds for the Arcanist Class in ESOThe Arcanist is currently one of the most popular classes in The Elder Scrolls Online. As the newest class, it provides some new and fun ways to play the game. If you are looking for powerful builds for PvE, PvP, solo content, or group content, this guide is what you need.
- The Best Healer Build for ESO – NecromIn The Elder Scrolls Online, healers are responsible for keeping their group members alive and healthy during battles, and they are essential for success in group content such as dungeons and Trials. If you want to be a healer, this guide is perfect for you, as it shows a powerful healer build that stands out from many other healer builds in the game.
- Which Class to Play in ESO 2023Welcome to the updated ESO class guide. This ultimate guide includes an in-depth breakdown of The Elder Scrolls Online's newest class, the Arcanist, and the important updates to the six existing classes, including the Dragonknight, Nightblade, Sorcerer, Templar, Warden, and Necromancer.
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer PvE Build GuideMagicka Sorcerer is a powerful and tricky build of The Elder Scrolls Online. You should learn about the build in depth to keep the build efficient with increasing game difficulty. This Magicka Sorcerer PvE build guide shows you how to unleash devastating spells, control the battlefield, and deal massive damage in ESO's PvE encounters.
- ESO Builds: One-Bar Heavy Attack Magicka Arcanist – NecromIf you're a Heavy Attack enjoyer or a one-bar build enthusiast, you'll be glad to know that The Elder Scrolls Online's newest Class – Arcanist, does both things well. This guide shows you a Magicka Arcanist that can pull some of the highest solo damage numbers with Heavy Attacks while adding much utility for group content.
- ESO Builds: One-Bar Stamina Arcanist – NecromOne of the most devastating skills, Fatecarver, is coming to The Elder Scrolls Online with the Necrom Chapter. Casting the skill costs Crux – runes of energy you can accumulate by using some abilities on your Arcanist. This guide shows how to build a powerful Stamina Arcanist and maximize your damage by stacking Crux.