MmoGah is aware that all third party trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Third-party notices are provided solely for your information and where applicable, include the original copyright and license. The third-party notices may also contain any requisite credits or attributions for display of third party logos, icons or marks.
If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our Services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The contact information for the Copyright Agent for MmoGah is as follows:
Email: [email protected]
All non-MmoGah marks are the property of their respective owners. MmoGah is not affiliated with any company outside of MmoGah Limited. Registered Names and Trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners.
- World of Warcraft Classic and Blizzard Entertainment are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. MmoGah is not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Windows and Xbox One are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac, macOS, and the Apple Logo are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- PlayStation is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
- EA and all related logos are trademarks of EA.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- The Elder Scrolls, Elsweyr, ESO, ESO Plus, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Path of Exile and all related logos are trademarks of Grinding Gear Games. or its affiliates.
- Runescape and all related logos are trademarks of Jagex Limited Inc. or its affiliates.
- Rocket League and all related logos are trademarks of Psyonix Inc. or its affiliates.
Note: MmoGah respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that everyone using our internet sites and services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in one of our internet sites or services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify MmoGah via, [email protected]