Lost Ark Express Mission Event is a new event that aims to help new players to get into the endgame T3 content quickly. It offers many rewards, like Lost Ark gold and silver. So in this article, MmoGah will share everything you need to know about this event.
This event requires you to choose a combat character under level 50 and item level 1000. And this character will be granted level 302 gear, and you also have an opportunity to get significant honing and progression rewards.
The Express Mission Event time is from April 21 to June 30. But according to the newest official news: you can complete these quests and get the rewards until July 28. But the character must be chosen for this event before the selection period ends on June 30.
Note: if the T1 and T2 honing benefits from the event haven't been previously used, you can change your character. But you can only change it one time. And if you delete your Express Mission Event character, you will not be able to designate a new one.
The Express Mission Event is divided into four levels and a Bonus level. After selecting a character from t1 or t2, you can check the Mission list by clicking the event icon underneath the mini-map. Each level has different quests. These quests mainly include Chaos Dungeons, Guardian Raids, and Una's Tasks. Different level has different rewards. Once you complete a level, you will obtain the corresponding rewards. After you complete all levels, you will receive the Bonus rewards.
The following is the rewards list. The higher the level, the better the reward.
Level 1 (302-460)
○ Express Equipment Chest (full level 302 set)
○ Uncommon Combat Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Uncommon Class Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Harmony Leapstone x15
○ Destruction Stone Fragment x100
Level 2 (460-600)
○ Rare Combat Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Rare Class Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Harmony Leapstone x30
○ Destruction Stone Fragment x200
○ Guardian Stone Fragment x600
Level 3 (600-960)
○ Epic Combat Engraving Recipe Chest x10
○ Epic Class Engraving Recipe Chest x10
○ Harmony Leapstone x30
○ Destruction Stone Fragment x150
○ Guardian Stone Fragment x450
Level 4 (960-1100)
○ Epic Combat Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Epic Class Engraving Recipe Chest x20
○ Life Leapstone x70
○ Destruction Stone Fragment x300
○ Guardian Stone Fragment x1500
○ Caldarr Fusion Material x65
○ 1.500.000 silver
○ Entrance tickets to the Cube x6
○ Harmony Shard Pouch x40
○ Life Shard Pouch x60
○ Rift Pieces x1000
Note that in addition to the Bonus level, you will receive a Mission completed reward every time you complete a level. This part of the reward is also a lot. It includes silver, Lost Ark Gold, Epic Accessory Chest, three Legendary Rapport Selection Chests, etc. So don't forget to claim them.