Elden Ring News & Guides
- Best Rune Farming Spots in Elden RingRemember that Elden Ring is a highly immersive and challenging game, and rune farming may require persistence and skill. Stay observant, experiment with different strategies, and adapt your playstyle to optimize your chances of obtaining more Elden Ring runes.
- Elden Ring Guide: How to Get Goldmask's Armor SetGoldmask's set is a unique armor set composed of four armor pieces: Radiant Gold Mask, Goldmask's Rags, Gold Bracelets, and Gold Waistwrap. They can be obtained by following the questline of Brother Corhyn, a merchant and scholar who is obsessed with the Golden Order, a faction that worships the Erdtree.
- Guide to Bosses in Order of Difficulty in Elden RingElden Ring is a game that features many challenging and diverse bosses, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. The order of difficulty of the bosses may vary depending on the player's build, playstyle, and preferences.Here is a possible ranking of all the main Elden Ring bosses in order of difficulty, from easiest to hardest.
- Latest Reveal: Elden Ring 2 Is Probably Coming and What We Can ExpectWhile we are waiting for the massive Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, all things have gone quiet on Elden Ring, but FromSoftware is still looking at the franchise's future. No one believes "Elden Ring" will be the final word. Hidetaka Miyazaki might've just confirmed Elden Ring 2.
- Best Builds in Elden Ring New Patch 1.10Elden Ring is a fantasy action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is set in a vast open world called the Lands Between, where players can explore, fight, and craft their own adventure. Patch 1.10 is the latest update for Elden Ring, which introduced some balance changes, bug fixes, and new features to the game.
- Elden Ring Open-World Format GuideElden Ring is an ambitious and immersive dark fantasy adventure that offers players many possibilities to shape their journeys. It moves to an open-world format, which has been well-received by many critics and fans. It seems to be a good direction for FromSoftware's Souls-style games, as it allows for more gameplay exploration, freedom, and variety.
- Elden Ring Guide: Best Dueling Weapons and How to Get ThemElden Ring is a popular action role-playing game. One defining aspect of the game is its intense dueling mechanics, where players engage in one-on-one combat with formidable foes. There are a variety of weapons for players to choose from. Depending on your playstyle and preference, you may want to use different weapons for dueling with other players or enemies.
- Elden Ring Class Guide: 10 Best Classes for The Convergence ModThe Convergence mod for Elden Ring is really big. It is an exhaustive overhaul of Dark Souls 3 with dozens of new weapons, hundreds of new spells, extensively revamped areas and maps, improved visuals, new enemies, bosses, and much more. In addition to the countless changes it makes to the game's progression systems, crafting systems, enemy variety, and equipment.
- Elden Ring DLC Release Date and Preparation GuideA leak via Exputer revealed a potential release window of the upcoming Elden Ring DLC. FromSoftware is looking to release Armored Core 6 (maybe release in September or October) before Elden Ring DLC - Shadow of the Erdtree expansion's coming.
- Elden Ring Guide: How To Unlock All 6 EndingsElden Ring has plenty of endings which allows you to choose one according to your preference. There are a total of 6 endings in Elden Ring, and you might be wondering how to unlock them. Well, you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will explain how to unlock all endings in Elden Ring. First, you need to remember that you cant do all of the endings in one playthrough. You will need to talk to different NPCs in order to trigger the ending.