After reading our NBA 2K18 Offensive Controls Guide, you may be fully equipped to break down any opponent that comes your way. But having your stick game tight is one thing, combining deft fingers with good strategy is another. MmoGah shares with fans some good ideas on how to get to the rim and drop major buckets.
- Spend some time on learning who are superstars for your team. Just like in real life Steph Curry will be very different with Kyrie Irving. Knowing each player’s real life tendencies and strengths gives you a sound foundation on how to use their digital counterparts.
- Speed kills. Using sprint button too much keeps your players tired and also makes you predictable. You should mix up your pace when dribbling and use your sprint in moments when your defender will least expect it.
MmoGah as a top NBA 2K MT coins provider, will launch NBA 2K18 MT coins as soon as the game releases, and NBA 2K17 MT is on hot sale. We offer safe, fast and cheap NBA 2K18 MT coins for you. You can contact our representatives in 24/7, 365 days via LiveChat, Email, SMS, Skype and social media.
- Don’t be a player hater. Take time to learn some of the sets and plays of the team you are using. Go into practice mode and run those plays with the play diagrams on. This not only lets you see how it should be run but also gives you an idea on how each play’s spacing should work.
- “Pick” your poison. Pick and roll aka screen and roll, is one of the most underrated plays in all of basketball. This subtle play gives both parts of the offense multiple routes with which to maneuver and keeps the defense guessing. The pick and roll game goes to the next level when you have players who can capitalize on it from both the shooter and cutter aspect. Also remember that if you have a “big” that has a decent mid-range shot, you can cause even more damage.
- You should have more passing options that you are used to. Passes should not be limited to chest ones. Bounce passes are very good for entering the ball into the post, and Lead passes are fantastic for cutting players. Make sure to think of where you want a player to be instead of where they currently are. Then you’ll go to Jason Kidd level passing at once.
- “Motion of the Ocean”. Teams have built in motion offenses that are tailored to their personnel. If you see a play break down, don’t be afraid to let the team freestyle. You may find some goodness in places you didn’t expect.
- Remember to substitute your players. If you are playing the game at simulation pace with full game minutes you’ll want to keep your stars fresh. You can put in some bench players before the half and keep them ready for the second half, you will also get familiar with the other members of your team in this method. Calling a timeout is a good way to slow down a hot player on the opponent’s team.
Check out for more you need to know about NBA 2K MT information from MmoGah, including the latest NBA 2K18 news. These are just a few of the hundreds of tips and aspects of offensive strategy you’ll need to absorb to be a better NBA 2K18 player. These fundamentals will be useful in all modes and in the real life basketball too!
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Trustpilot 96% Excellent
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up on Mmogah?