MapleStory 2 might have only come out a few months ago, but we're not letting that get in the way of a massive update to turn Maple World upside down! Learn about the big pieces for the Skybound Expansion, learn about the celebration's special prizes, see the massive list of improvements that are coming soon, and more that comes when the Skybound Expansion arrives on Thursday, December 6th! Today MmoGah (a Golden Brand seller in the game market, ranking No.1 during searching “MapleStory 2 Mesos” in Google) will share the details with you Maplers.
Skybound Expansion - Phase 1
A new hero joins the ranks. PvP hits hard with the arrival of Maple Arena. And a massive airship takes flight, continuing MapleStory 2's epic story as the heroes of Maple World go on the offensive with the Sky Fortress!
There's so much coming in December, and you can learn more about all of the big additions in Phase 1 with the Skybound Expansion page!
Join us for the first month of the Skybound Update for a massive giveaway for all players over Lv. 10! Jump a character up to Lv. 50, gear them up with Exceptional equipment, speed up your journey to Lv. 60 and more!
Event Duration: End of Maintenance, Thursday, December 6th - 3:30 PM UTC, Thursday, January 10th
• Log in to MapleStory 2 during the event with a Lv. 10 or greater character and receive a pair of huge packages filled with goodies: The Advanced Training Bundle and Level 60 Achievement Package!
• The Advanced Training Bundle contains:
。Level-up Booster Ticket, which gives a +50% boost to your Combat, Performance and Fishing Experience, 50% more Meso Drops and +3% Physical and Magical attack for 90 minutes!
。30x Elixirs, which instantly restores 50% of your max health when consumed
。30x Master Potions, which instantly restores 500 health when consumed
• The Level 60 Achievement Package, which can only be opened by a Lv. 60 character, contains:
。Lv. 50 Level-up Potion, which instantly boosts a Lv. 1-49 character up to Lv. 50!
。Exceptional Adventure Gear Box, which contains a full set of Exceptional Lv. 50 armor and weapons for the character that opens it. These items will be bound to your character, and the package can only be opened by a character at Lv. 50 or above
。2x Absolute Accessory Selection Box, which contains your choice of an Epic-quality Absolute Earring, Cape, Pendant, Ring or Belt
。Epic Accessory Bonus Value Re-Roller: Allows you to re-roll the values of the bonus stats on an Epic Accessory. You will have the choice to take the new values, or keep the current ones. Must be used before 11:59 PM UTC on January 31st
。Tier 1 Gemstone Box, which contains your choice of a Tier 1 Accuracy, Dexterity, Life, Luck, Offense, Power or Wisdom Gemstone
• Unless otherwise noted, rewards cannot be sold or traded, but can be transferred to other characters on the same account via the in-game bank
Maple Winter Wonderland Events
The holidays are upon us, and Maple World will be joining in with a month of amazing events! Step into Merry Village to help a little girl feel the spirit of the season, enjoy Tria's darling decorations and claim dozens of special prizes when the Skybound Expansion arrives with Maple Winter Wonderland!
This expansion does more than bring a new selection of items to the Style Crate, because we have a collection of packages for each of the factions arrayed on the Sky Fortress. Get these new outfits and special seasonal Style Crate items to celebrate the holidays in style!
A new job, the new Epic story, holiday events, PvP Arenas, a massive giveaway, and that's not remotely all! If you've been keeping an eye on the Producer Blogs over the last month, you will have gotten sneak peaks and special looks at many of the improvements to the features in MapleStory 2 coming with the Skybound Expansion, including:
• New Normal Chaos Raids, to help bridge the gap for Maplers trying to reach the pinnacle of the previously released Hard Chaos Raids
• Hard Adventure Dungeons will be adjusted to help players gear up properly for the ultimate challenge of Chaos Raids! Keep an eye out for the Week 7 State of the Game Producer Blog for more details!
• Three new and more intricate weapon UGCs for the Soul Binder, Runeblade and Assassin
• Daily Missions will lead to huge rewards as you collect Weekly Mission Points, which can result in a collection of useful items, including 20 Chaos Onyx Crystals, 48 Metacells, 65 Blue Stars and 14,400 Onyx Crystals every week!
• The Priest Heavenly Wings skill will no longer send the devoted healer hurtling towards nearby players and potentially into the fire that their ally was escaping
• Guilds will start with 60 members, and expand up to 100 by Guild Lv. 13
• A free Character Slot for all Maplers, and an additional purchasable Character Slot to boot!
• And more!
You can read all about the changes in the Week 5 and Week 6 State of the Game blogs, as well as the Week 7 blog coming out later today, and be fully prepared when the Skybound Expansion arrives on December 6th!
Thank you for reading. More updated MapleStory 2 News and Guides will be coming soon. More MapleStory 2 challenges are waiting for you. If you need to buy MapleStory 2 Mesos to help you, MmoGah.com will be your best choice. If you have any doubt, here’s a guide to how to buy Cheap MapleStory 2 Mesos safely. As a trustworthy MapleStory 2 Gold store, MmoGah has over 12 years’ experience in the gaming market. Whenever you need us, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Online Live Chat.
How to Get Large Coupons
How to Order
Terms of Services
Third Party Legal
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?