MUT Coins are the key to success in Madden 18 Ultimate Team. With MUT Coins, you can not only bid and purchase players on the MUT market, but you can also purchase select Ultimate Team card packs. Today MmoGah is sharing with you how to get MUT Coins without spending money.
Unfortunately, unless you’re going to buy MUT Coins with real cash, there’s no coin inheritance or secret treasure to discover. You’ll need to do a bit of grinding before things will come easier to you.
1. First, you can start from the Longshot Mode which is not only fun but also rewards you with decent free cards for use in Ultimate Team. You'll also be given access to special Longshot challenges in Ultimate Team, depending on how far you've made it through the Longshot mode. For each act of Longshot you complete, you'll be able to access a Longshot challenge in the 'solo challenges' section of Ultimate Team, which can reward you with both MUT coins and players.
2. Then the best way to earn Madden 18 Coins in Ultimate team is doing the solo challenges and tutorial objectives. You can earn 3500+ coins which enables you to buy a Silver Player Pack, and you’ll get 4 Silver or better player cards right away.
Except for this, there's an objectives screen which will reward you with MUT coins for completing certain tasks. There are four objectives in the list below, which include 'win 2 games' and 'complete a set' in the item binder, and you can earn 3,000 coins if you complete the list before 5am EST each day.
3. You can buy players on Saturday morning when everyone is typically ripping through packs and flooding the auction house. In the middle of the week, when the players are more expensive, you can sell them and make profit.
4. Opening packs with MUT coins is a big no-no if you want to efficiently farm MUT coins. It’s better to save your coins for the most ideal players that are in the auction house.
5. When player counts drop hard around midnight/1am, you can find some quality players going for cheaper than they normally would do.
6. Always keep the sets in mind, as these can be completed with cards you no longer use for some good players and a decent amount of Madden 18 coins.
7. It’s will be a good idea to buy up Special Events player (Most Feared, Thanksgiving, Winter) when they're cheap. When their corresponding event kicks off, you can sell them and make a decent amount of MUT Coins.
8. If you've got packs saved up, or if you're thinking about purchasing some, it's best to wait until Team of the Week and 24 Hour players go live around Thursday.
Maybe you are a little disappointed now because there are not too much secret or crazy methods to earn a lot of MUT Coins fast and easily. So if you don’t have enough playing time for grinding, why don’t you buy some MUT Coins at MmoGah? This is a great place to spend your money for legit, fast, and cheap MUT Coins as well as Madden Mobile Coins! Please keep checking back for more Madden 18 guides and news related to NFL Coins at MmoGah.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
How to Get Large Coupons
Terms of Services
Verification for Orders
Why Sign Up?