D2 Resurrected News & Guides
- Why I Will Choose the Paladin Class for D2R Ladder Season 5Diablo 2 Resurrected (D2R) is a remastered version of the classic action role-playing game Diablo 2, which was released in 2000. The game features seven classes, each with their own unique skills and playstyles. One of these classes is the Paladin, a holy warrior who can use auras, combat skills, and defensive skills.
- How to Build a Fire Druid in Diablo 2 ResurrectedDiablo 2 Resurrected is a remastered version of the classic action role-playing game Diablo 2, which was released in 2000. The game features seven classes, each with their own unique skills and playstyles. One of these classes is the Druid, a versatile shapeshifter who can harness the power of nature and the elements.
- What to Expect from Ladder Season 5 of Diablo 2 ResurrectedDiablo 2 Resurrected has followed the same ladder seasons as the original Diablo 2, with minor changes and updates. The current ladder season, season 4, started on May 4, 2023, and is expected to end soon. The next ladder season, season 5, will likely start in September 2023.
- Resurrected Ladder Season 4 Guide: Best Builds for the Start of Ladder Season 4Welcome to the world of Diablo 2 Resurrected, where darkness lurks, and heroes rise. As the highly anticipated Ladder season 4 approaches, it’s time to delve into the epic action role-playing game and plan your character’s build wisely to gain a competitive edge right from the start.
- D2R Ladder Season 4: How The New Changes Affect Gameplay And What You Should Know About ThemThe Ladder season 4 is here with new feature adjustments and providing all the fun you can get. If you are in for new challenges, intense competition, and a journey of discovery, Ladder season 4 gives you the epic and exciting feeling of Gameplay.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.6 Bowazon Build: Hustle Runeword & Weapons & SkillsWhen patch 2.6 ladder season 3 is coming, you can expect to use a bow with the new Hustle Runeword, making bow-used classes formidable and competitive on eight players. We will show Hustle Runeword in Bowazon Build and some weapons and skills regarding this build this time.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Some Magic Find Sorceress Gear to Increase the Farming Rate of Stone of JordanSometimes you have pitched into Diablo 2 Resurrected and tried to farm D2R items, but you have never found a Stone of Jordan because you are mostly solo. So we are writing this article that introduces some high Magic Find Sorceress gear to increase the rate of farming Stone of Jordan, even if you are solo. Then you don't need to be puzzled about the farming areas or the RNG.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Some Good Items for Sorceress BuildsIn today's article, we will introduce several D2R items that will practically never change, no matter what variation you are on your immortal Sorceress build. These particular items will actually change randomly depending on for what purpose you're using them.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: How to Make a REAL Lighting-Based Immortal SorceressThere are several new ways to make the toughest build in Diablo 2 Resurrected. The immortal Sorceress is a niche end-game build known for tanking endless amounts of damage and not dying. This time, we will give you all the resources that you need to build your favorite elemental version of the Lighting-Based immortal Sorceress for PvP and PvM.