Albion Online News & Guides
- Understanding Faction Transport Missions of Albion OnlineWhen you enable your faction flag in Albion Online, the faction master will offer you contracts to transport merchandise to a distant smuggler. To complete these contracts successfully, you must make them all the way to the smuggler with your merchandise and then make them all the way back to your faction master in one piece.
- New Mounts and New Mount Skins of Albion OnlineIf you have ever played Albion Online, you might have got your own favorite mounts. Whether the mounts are normal or rare, they are as precious as assets that you've worked hard to build up. The Call to Arms update of Albion Online brings many new mounts and mount skins. You need to pay more attention to this kind of news, waiting for a chance to get a new mount or a new mount skin.
- Albion Online: Getting Started Ultimate Guide for New Players - Part OneYou can also get more detailed information from Equart, who has released one video for the new Albion Online Players. It is so detailed, and it covers rich content. The introduction starts from where you get into the game. It is especially suitable for new players. Let’s go along with the video, study the tips, and enjoy progression up together.
- Artwork Showcase of Caerleon Faction in Albion OnlineThe Call to Arms update will be available on March 17th, bringing a new Caerleon Faction. What do you think the Caerleon faction will look like in the world of Albion Online? Albion’s Art Director Marcus Koch presents concept art for the game’s newest faction.
- How to Buy Cheap Albion Online GoldAlbion Online Silver is the primary currency in Albion, it can be freely traded with others in the game and used to purchase various items. Compared with grinding for it, buying Silver is a more fast and convenient way to improve game experience. But where and how to buy Albion Online Silver without taking any risk of getting scammed? MmoGah will answer your questions.