ESO News & Guides
- Most Powerful Healer Sets in The Elder Scrolls OnlineYou'll find a role in The Elder Scrolls Online regardless of your playstyle. One of the most crucial roles of group content includes the healers. If you like to play as a healer and are looking for a healer set to use the next time you try out group content, you are at the right place. In this article, we'll take a closer look at some of the most powerful healer sets in ESO.
- ESO Builds: One-Bar Heavy Attack Magicka Arcanist – NecromIf you're a Heavy Attack enjoyer or a one-bar build enthusiast, you'll be glad to know that The Elder Scrolls Online's newest Class – Arcanist, does both things well. This guide shows you a Magicka Arcanist that can pull some of the highest solo damage numbers with Heavy Attacks while adding much utility for group content.
- ESO Arcanist Class – Everything You Need to KnowFellow ESO players, it's time to welcome one of the most thrilling and exciting additions to The Elder Scrolls Online – the Arcanist class! As of today, it's been about four years since Zenimax Online Studios last introduced a new character class with the release of the Elsweyr Chapter, and as such, the Arcanist is more than just a breath of fresh air.
- ESO Builds: One-Bar Stamina Arcanist – NecromOne of the most devastating skills, Fatecarver, is coming to The Elder Scrolls Online with the Necrom Chapter. Casting the skill costs Crux – runes of energy you can accumulate by using some abilities on your Arcanist. This guide shows how to build a powerful Stamina Arcanist and maximize your damage by stacking Crux.
- Tips for Quickly Leveling Up Jewelry Crafting in ESOIn The Elder Scrolls Online, if you are looking to take your experience up to the next level, mastering the art of Jewelry Crafting and quickly leveling it up is a must. However, leveling up Jewelry Crafting skills requires a lot of grinding. But, if you are willing to put in the effort, the rewards are worth it. This guide provides everything you need to know to get started with Jewelry Crafting efficiently.
- Top 3 Mythic Items for New Players in ESO In The Elder Scrolls Online, Mythic items are one-piece gear only obtained via the Antiquities System. Every Mythic item provides unique effects to its wearers. Until April 2023, there are 23 Mythic items in the game. Which item is the most helpful for a new player that just hits CP 160? This guide gives three recommendations to help new players choose a Mythic item.
- 10 Must-Have Tank Gear in ESOIn The Elder Scrolls Online, Tanks are crucial for effective group combat. They absorb damage and apply buffs to group members, which increases the overall DPS. If you want to know which Tank set to use, look no further. Here are the 10 most powerful Tank sets in TESO.
- Leveling Up Companions in The Elder Scrolls OnlineWhether you're a solo player or looking to enhance your group play in The Elder Scrolls Online, companions are invaluable allies that can assist you in combat, questing, and more. As you embark on your adventures in Tamriel, leveling up your companions is crucial to make them more powerful and effective.